Accepting new patients

Melody Parks, LMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy ·  Female · Age 46

Melody Parks
1721 Hewitt Ave Everett, WA 98201

Make an Appointment

(323) 740-0487


Melody Parks, LMFT is a marriage & family therapist in Everett, WA. She specializes in marriage & family therapy.


Insurance Check

Search for your insurance provider

Melody Parks accepts

Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.

(323) 740-0487

Melody Parks accepts the following insurance:

Aetna
Choice Plus POS II

Background Check

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington
No disciplinary actions found for the years we collect data
No board actions found for the years we collect data
Learn more about background checks

Experience Check

Check if Melody Parks treats your condition or procedure

Melody Parks' conditions and procedures:

  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Suicidal Ideation

Melody Parks' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Melody Parks

3.0

Based on 2 reviews

5 Stars
50%
(1)
4 Stars
0%
(0)
3 Stars
0%
(0)
2 Stars
0%
(0)
1 Star
50%
(1)

Leave a review

How likely are you to recommend
Melody Parks?
(Select your rating)
What People Say About Melody Parks, LMFT
Reply
Melody is an amazing therapist. She cares about her work, and will get help you get to where you want to be, as long as you’re willing to put in the work to get there. If you go into ANY therapy session thinking that the therapist is going to do the work for you, you will get nowhere. Melody is great at what she does, and because of that, I highly recommend her!
Was this helpful?
thumbs up icon option
thumbs down icon option
×Post a ResponseAre you Melody Parks, LMFT?
Reply
Melody Parks (of Parks Therapy in Everett, WA) is incredibly unprofessional and inappropriate. Melody stole money from my bank account when she incorrectly charged me for sessions without providing a billing statement, or warning me that my card would be run per my request. She is 3 months (1/4 of a year) behind on her billing. She also fails to recognize and understand "the big picture" in therapy and client needs. In session, she was confused 90% of the time and the other 10% of the time,
Was this helpful?
thumbs up icon option
thumbs down icon option1
×Post a ResponseAre you Melody Parks, LMFT?

Leave a review

How was your experience with Melody Parks?

About Me

Biography

Melody Parks, LMFT is a marriage & family therapist in Everett, WA. She specializes in marriage & family therapy.

Specialties

  • Marriage & Family Therapy

Education

University Of Houston / University Park
Undergraduate School