Melodee Babcock, CNM

Melodee Babcock, CNM

Midwifery  ·
Female

Melodee Babcock, CNM is a midwife in Livonia, MI and has been practicing for 4 years. She specializes in midwifery, obstetrics, and more.

Henry Ford Medical Group

29200 Schoolcraft Rd

Livonia, MI 48150

• HAP Insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Melodee Babcock treats your condition or procedure

Melodee Babcock's Performance
What People Say About Melodee Babcock, CNM
Very sweet & caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melodee Babcock, CNM?
Melodee Babcock. She is absolutely amazing. I gave birth on December 9th 2018 and she never left my side. She went above and beyond and she’s so educated and patient. I was at first with another doctor during my pregnancy but God led me to her and I’m so grateful. I would recommend her to the highest power in the Henry Ford Health Department as the best in the Women’s Health Services. Thank you Melodee! See you next round in a decade. Xoxo.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melodee Babcock, CNM?
I thought she was amazing. Very caring and open which is what I was looking for with my second child since I had a horrible experience the first time around. I was lucky enough to go into labor when she was on call and she was very hands on with trying to help me give birth with no epidural and stick to my birth plan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melodee Babcock, CNM?
Melodee is AMAZING! I highly recommend her. She was compassionate and reassuring throughout my entire pregnancy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melodee Babcock, CNM?
I was concerned when I read the reviews by two other people but sometimes nothing will make someone happy. I though Melodee was fabulous. She took time to listen to me, she was truly interested in how I was doing. I was so glad she gave me the option to do the GBS swab myself. It is so much more comfortable than being put up into stirrups. I will definitely go back to her. Great midwife!
×Post a ResponseAre you Melodee Babcock, CNM?
The most worst obgyn i have ever seen in my Life! She’s horrible . Didn’t ask me anything about my baby or how I’m feeling as I am due literally in 6 days . She wouldn’t check me all she did was check his heart beat . Yell at me , and give me an attitude . I waited to be seen for 30 min and seen her for less than 2 min . She told me to go get blood drawn and didn’t put an order in until an hour later .
×Post a ResponseAre you Melodee Babcock, CNM?
a lazy midwife that made me perform my own vaginal swap. I asked her to check me if I'm dilated she said it was unnecessary to insert her hand with bacteria and all. That's what gloves are for. I told her I was leaking fluid and wanted to check if it's my water leaking because it happened before with my son. She said probably not but if you want to be sure go to labor and delivery. Really? so what is your job lady?
×Post a ResponseAre you Melodee Babcock, CNM?

How was your experience with Melodee Babcock?

Insurance accepted

HAP Insurance
Preferred PPO

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Melodee Babcock treats patients.

Compare Providers