AcupunctureFemale

17700 W Capitol Dr Ste 7 Brookfield, WI 53045

Melissa Zebrasky is a Acupuncturist in Brookfield, WI. Be sure to call ahead with Melissa Zebrasky to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Melissa Zebrasky treats your condition or procedure

Melissa Zebrasky accepts

Melissa Zebrasky's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Melissa Zebrasky

Based on 1 rating

Melissa Zebrasky

I have been seeing physicians for various health issues throughout my life. None begins to compare with the kindness, intelligence and mastery of the human body and healing than Melissa. I am in treatment for anosmia (loss of taste/smell. I will add to this review once I have completed treatment, but already my blood pressure is going down, I have more energy, more consciousness of my somatic and physiological systems. I only expect to continue to improve and my anosmia to resolve.
Mar 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Zebrasky?

How was your experience with Melissa Zebrasky?

• Acupuncture

Does Melissa Zebrasky accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Melissa Zebrasky accepts your insurance.

Where is Melissa Zebrasky's office located?

Melissa Zebrasky's office is located at 17700 W Capitol Dr Ste 7, Brookfield, WI 53045. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Melissa Zebrasky offer telehealth services?

Melissa Zebrasky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Melissa Zebrasky?

17700 W Capitol Dr Ste 7 Brookfield, WI 53045