Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Female
Melissa Colletti-White, PA-C
Melissa Colletti-White, PA-C is a physician assistant (pa) provider who practices in Garden City, NY.

999 Franklin Ave Fl 2

Garden City, NY 11530

Learn about Melissa Colletti-White

With the huge increase in the aesthetic industry knowing what is right for you can be challenging. Nowadays there are so many skincare products, medical devices, and aesthetic procedures it can be overwhelming. Luckily, I did the homework for you and brought on the most innovative technologies and products with real proven results. I offer customized anti aging programs for all my patients. Because it is a journey that we will be on together for a longtime.

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Cosmetic Medicine
  • Plastic Surgery (Physician Assistant)

Melissa Colletti-White does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne

• Skin Procedures
  • Ultherapy®
  • VelaShape™ Cellulite Treatment
  • Venous Sclerotherapy

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Touro
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • Molloy College
    Other Education | Completed 2004
  • New York Eye and Ear Infirmary
    Other Education | Completed 2007
  • Touro College
    Other Education | Completed 2007

Melissa Colletti-White has no awards or honors listed.

Melissa Colletti-White has no media or publications listed.

Melissa Colletti-White does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Melissa Colletti-White and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Melissa Colletti-White's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Melissa Colletti-White to family and friends
Melissa Colletti-White Says:

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write this review.  If you have an Instagram account follow me @leadclinicianmelissa for the most up to date specials and topics.  And do not hesitate to email me with any questions or concerns mcolletti@lipsg.  See you soon, Melissa

Melissa Colletti-White's Performance
Mineola, NY |
Melissa is absolutely amazing. She is very knowledgable and an expert at her craft. She did under eye fillers and Botox for me and it's so natural and wonderful and exactly how I wanted it. She even recommended this amazing medical skin care regimen which has been making the my skin look amazing. She's an excellent teacher. I never give reviews but I absolutely had to share how amazing she is. Melissa comes highly recommended in my book!
Coram, NY |
Melissa at Deep Blue has taken excellent care of me. Her professional and positive approach and her knowledge in laser have given me a superb experience. I would highly recommend this office.
in Massapequa, New York |
I have been seeing Melissa Colletti for over 5 years now for all of my aesthetic needs. I've done laser hair removal, Fraxel and now she does my Botox and lip filler treatments. I wouldn't trust anyone else touching my face! She is incredibly gentle and really listens to what you are looking to achieve. Thanks to Melissa my skin glows, and I look younger then I did when I first came to her! Thank you Melissa!
Garden City, NY |
From the moment you walk into the office, you know that you are in terrific hands. Melissa is absolutely amazing and the staff is polite and professional. She is extremely knowledgeable, thorough and caring. She takes the time to listen and answer questions in detail. I see Melissa for laser hair reduction and for hyperpigmentation treatment on my face and I could not be happier! You can tell she is truly passionate about her job and loves what she does.
in Massapequa Park, NY |
I would 100% recommend Melissa Colletti to anyone I know. Melissa has treated me for multiple sessions of Laser Hair Reduction. She does it so quickly, it's over before I know it! Best decision ever!!
in Citrus Springs, FL |
Melissa is a very reliable, and displays strong character. I truly trust her to make the best decisions. I would definitely recommend her for all your beauty needs.
in New York,NY |
I have been going to Melissa for years now. I travel from Manhattan to see her as it's hard to find someone you can trust. She has always been very honest and accurate when offering her advise. She works efficiently and fast. I would highly recommend her.
in Queens, NY |
I have been doing treatments with Melissa for a few years now and I can say I am so happy with her work. She is EXCELLENT! I have referred people to her and they are as happy as I am. I would not go to anyone else.
I would never chose to visit another PA.Melissa is one of the best physician assistants I know.I was recommended to her by a friend who has been seeing Melissa for years and looks great! Melissa is very warm and welcoming and definitely knows everything about keeping your skin and body looking fresh and young.I received some Botox and Fillers for the first time and I did not feel a thing. I cannot wait for my next visit with her.
in New York, NY |
I received Fraxel treatment with Melissa to reduce acne scars and dark stretch marks. Acne is completely gone and the stretch marks are barely noticeable. The darkness is gone and texture is smoother. I really lucked out with Melissa. She has an great personality and is knowledgeable about skincare and the most effective treatments for the concerns that I had. I highly recommend her.
Have you seen Melissa Colletti-White, PA-C?
Are you Melissa Colletti-White?

Visit Melissa Colletti-White