Dr. Melissa Tang, DC

Dr. Melissa Tang, DC

Applied Kinesiology  |
Dr. Melissa Tang, DC is an applied kinesiology provider who practices in Marietta, GA. She is 47 years old.

1081 Soaring Dr

Marietta, GA 30062

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Tang

• Applied Kinesiology
  • Chiropractic
  • Functional Neurology

Dr. Tang does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Life University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Tang has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tang has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tang to family and friends
Dr. Tang's Performance
in Smyrna, GA |
Dr. Tang has she been instrumental to my overall health and wellness improvement. I first went to Dr. Tang due to severe back pain resulting from a car accident. Through her expertise, we identified I had a brain injury. I am grateful to her for my recovery. Additionally, we have cleared other problems which has granted me feeling better/stronger mentally and physically. What I like most about Dr. Tang is her tenacity in getting to the root of your problems. I recommend Dr. Tang often.
Atlanta, GA |
After visiting several alternative medicine doctors, Dr. Tang was the only doctor that was able to resolve my medical issues. Her knowledge of the human body is quite amazing. She will continue to "investigate" until she gets to the root of the problem. I highly recommend Dr. Tang for total health and well-being. She is truly amazing.....
in Marietta, GA |
During one of my visits with Dr. Tang, she suspected that I may have something wrong with my heart. She immediately got me in touch with a cardiologist and insisted I go as soon as possible. After seeing my cardiologist, they found a 90% block in my right coronary artery. I can't thank her enough for paying attention to my signs and symptoms and taking immediate action. She truly is a phenomenal doctor.
in St Johns, MI |
I have seen Dr.Tang multiple times over the last 3 years. Every treatment with her has resulted in better health - from a brain injury to autoimmune issues and, most recently, knee pain that has been chronic, and now I am free of that pain. I am curious about the few negative comments here; it's obvious that person(s) has never seen Dr. Tang. Absolutely recommend Dr. Tang for immediate relief, a Caring, Supportive doctor who is very knowledgeable & will commit to your Healing Journey with you
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Tang is a wonderful doctor. She is very thorough, and determined to get to the bottom of issues. She truly cares, and follows up with her patients. Knows exactly what she is doing.
in Thomaston, GA |
Dr. Melissa is very knowledgeable and keen at unraveling and getting to the root of heath issues. She is also very compassionate. Highly recommend.
in Sandy Springs |
Dr. Melissa was awesome, as always!
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Tang really cares about her patients. She saw me on her day off after an accident left me in excruciating pain. Thank you, Dr. Tang for helping me when I needed it the most!
Kennesaw, GA |
A wonderful doctor who truly cares about her patients. Her understanding of the "workings" of the body & its systems guides her to the best combinations to use with each patient. The personalized combination of techniques that she incorporates get results. Her approach also puts responsibility onto the patient for following through with the treatment plan in between visits which is a good thing from my perspective.
in Sandy Springs, GA |
From finding and treating old injuries which had been the cause of knee, foot and back pain that I had for years, to releasing injuries from multiple falls and an injury from horseback riding, Dr. Tang's careful analyses and treatment have me feeling as good as I have in many years. , Her knowledge, her ability to listen and really hear me have me convinced in the value of Whole Health Chiropractic Care. She will continue to be my go-to-physician. At my 75 years of age, I am fully alive again.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Melissa Tang is an Awesome, Smart and Gifted Doctor!
in Smyrna, GA |
Dr. Tang is incredibly compassionate, knowledgable, and thorough. She will make sure you get the proper healing no matter your ailment. I would recommend her to anyone.
Thank you, Chris! It has been my pleasure walking with you in your journey back to health. Looking forward to seeing you on the Jazz circuit one day. Keep up the great work!
in Marietta, Ga |
Dr. Tang was recommended by a lady at a health market and I'm so glad I met her that day! Ever since my first appointment with Dr. Tang, my life has been completely turned around into a much better place. I was restless, constantly in pain, and left exhausted. Dr. Tang investigated the root of my problems, allowing the body to take action naturally.
Thank you, Isabella! You are a joy to know and a beautiful soul. Thank you for choosing me to help you journey back to health.
Have you seen Dr. Melissa Tang, DC?

Visit Dr. Tang