Dr. Melissa Samartano, PHD

Counseling ·  Female · Age 42

Dr. Samartano

Holistic Counseling Center

825 Broadway Raynham, MA 02767

Dr. Melissa Samartano, PHD is a counselor in Raynham, MA. She specializes in counseling, psychology, and more.

Dr. Samartano accepts

Dr. Samartano accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
Tufts Health Plan
Tufts Health Plans

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. Samartano treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Samartano's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse

Melissa received her Ph.D. in Holistic Counseling from the University of Sedona in 2013. She brings a creative approach to healing the mind, body, and spirit by incorporating different holistic modalities into the therapeutic counseling process. Meli...

• Counseling

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Samartano

Dr. Samartano?
Dr. Samartano's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Melissa Samartano, PHD
I highly recommend Dr. Samartano. She is easy to talk to and is a great listener. I instantly felt comfortable talking and sharing with her. Her holistic approach to counseling through the use of counseling, and optional use of meditation strategies and yoga has been ideal for dealing with anxiety.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Samartano, PHD?
Dr. Samartano has been truly wonderful to work with. She makes you feel comfortable, but also makes you aware of your own capabilities and strengths. I can appreciate that I feel like I am a part of my own success on goals that I am working on to achieve.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Samartano, PHD?
Melissa has seen my son for the last several years. She has always been helpful, compassionate and a steady support for my son. He has been able to work through his challenges with her thoughtful guidance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Samartano, PHD?
I highly recommend Dr Samartano. I went through the meditation stress relief program. I cannot tell you what a great program it was. She really helped me immensely dealing with my stress and showed me such useful tools to help me
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Samartano, PHD?
Dr. Samartano is very compassionate. She's soft-spoken and listens. Her approach is very conservative. She has been a big help to me, and what I like best is she has a favorable of complimentary and alternative medications. I like her recommendations for herbs and readily available natural products. She's also very understanding and willing to work with you as far as scheduling appointments and re-scheduling if needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Samartano, PHD?
Dr Samartano has a very gentle way about her,,she listens and then gives her insights which helps put things in to perspective . .. I have also taken her yoga classes which are very soothing.and relaxing.,.good for the mind and the body.... .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Samartano, PHD?
Melissa’s energy is very warm and inviting. She makes it a comfortable environment to talk about things that may not always be easy to do- but are necessary for emotional healing and growth. I have learned a lot from her over the past few years, and continue to work on myself w/ the tools she has given me. I have recommended her many times already, and will continue to do so as I feel we could all benefit from some emotional guidance in this crazy journey of life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Samartano, PHD?
Mellisa is very caring & kind. I have been seeing her for several years now. She has been so helpful to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Samartano, PHD?
Dr. Samartano is a compassionate, caring Doctor. She's the best therapist I've ever met and I look forward to my appointments with her. She's helped me tremendously and I'm very comforted by our sessions. .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Samartano, PHD?
If it weren't for this woman, I may not be here today. She truly listens and helps. The best part, no prescriptions so none of the "let's try this or try that pill". If you are looking to find help, I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Samartano, PHD?
I would highly recommend Melissa's Hatha Yoga Class. She is a great instructor for those new to yoga and very flexible with me signing up last minute! She was accommodating, patient and has such a soothing tone. I left her class feeling amazing, relaxed and can't wait to get back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Samartano, PHD?
I have been seeing Melissa for many years. Her holistic approach on guiding me through a very difficult time in my life has been life changing. She helped me understand the mind/body connection by opening my mind to mindfulness and yoga along with traditional therapy. All of these are "tools" I will use for the rest of life. Her knowledge of the mind and body in combination with her medical training in the field gives her , in my opinion, an advantage over "traditional" therapy. Namaste
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Samartano, PHD?
Dr. Samartano helped me so much with my panic and PTSD issues. I continue to go to her ongoing yoga classes she offers through her practice Holistic Counseling Center. I am so happy I found her services!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Samartano, PHD?
I have had cancer for years and Melissa has shown me an alternative way to heal my body. My cancer is in remission. I continue to see her and use medication when necessary to keep cancer from metastizing. I had been to several therapists and she is the only one that could help me learn techniques to decrease stress and activate healing in my body! I highly recommend her services!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Samartano, PHD?
Melissa is a compassionate clinician. I brought my son to see her when he was struggling with major depression and had thoughts of suicide. Melissa saved by teaching him a mind, body, spirit approach to healing. My son is doing much better since seeing her and he still uses the coping strategies she taught him. I highly recommend her services! She is a God send!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Samartano, PHD?
This doctor is extremely condescending and incompetent. She had an issue with my insurance and asked me if I would pay if my insurance didn't . I told her I would. Her fee is $135.00 per hour. I asked her, since I'm going to pay, am I going to have 60 minutes for my session? She said she couldn't guarantee the 60 minutes because I was two minutes late. I spent 10 minutes waiting, another ten minutes discussing my insurance. She wanted $135.00 for 30 minutes. I walked out.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Samartano, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Samartano?