Melissa Parshall, PA-C

Melissa Parshall, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Female
Melissa Parshall, PA-C is a physician assistant (pa) provider who practices in Louisville, KY.

4130 Dutchmans Ln Ste 300

Louisville, KY 40207

• HealthLink
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Melissa Parshall

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Sports Medicine

Melissa Parshall does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Education data for Melissa Parshall is unavailable at this time.

Melissa Parshall has no awards or honors listed.

Melissa Parshall has no media or publications listed.

Melissa Parshall does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Melissa Parshall and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Melissa Parshall's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Melissa Parshall to family and friends
Melissa Parshall's Performance
Louisville, KY |
I've been seeing Melissa for years. Love her caring manner and expertise!
Louisville, KY |
I’ve been a patient of Melissa Parshall for years battling shoulder issues. She has done an amazing job being professional, very knowledgeable and friendly. I highly recommend Melissa for her expertise, knowledge and guidance with orthopedic issues.
in Louisville KY |
Melissa possesses a unique ability to connect with her patients. I always feel respected, valued, and heard. She is truly a crown jewel in her field!
in Crestwood, KY |
Got in the same day I called instead of 3 days later.
in Louisville, KY |
I have been seeing Melissa Parshall for several years now for many different issues.She is very thorough and professional and I trust her completely.She is an excellent physical assistant and a great asset to Louisville orthopedic clinic. Melissa is very caring and personable and she has her patients health as her top concern.
in Borden , IN |
Melissa takes the time to listen to you and is very personable and easy to talk to. I trust Melissa with her diagnosis. When I can't get in with my Surgeon she is the next best.
in Louisville, KY |
Outstanding first session with Melissa. She was very personable and quickly put me at ease. She did the exam, laid out a treatment/action plan and explained everything very well. Very happy to have her as part of my health care team. Highly recommend!
in Louisville, KY |
I love Melissa!! I like her patience with me, her compassion for my pain, the way she listens to me without interrupting me, I value her recommendations for my care. She is professional, knowledgeable, caring, friendly and compassionate! I trust her completely with my care and recommendations for what is best for me in the long run. Anyone that goes to see her is lucky to have met her and have her treat them!!!
in Louisville Ky |
I love Melissa. I appreciate her patience with me, her compassion for my pain issues, her listening to me, her recommendations for my care, and the cortisone shots in both knees ??. She is professional, knowledgeable, and I trust her completely with my care and wellbeing.
in Brandenburg, Ky |
Knowledgeable, very informative, efficient. She is pleasant and personable. Listens to what you say and explains everything without talking down to you. Strongly recommend her to anyone needing orthopedic care
in Louisville KY |
She is excellent explaining your problem and the process how to repair or replace in my case. Love her!!!
in Louisville KY |
Melissa is very personable and kind to her patients. She provides a trusting relationship and builds a strong rapport with you. She makes time for you and does not rush her appointments. She is a confident and knowledgeable PA, which provides great comfort when I have questions or concerns. I would highly recommend Melissa.
in Louisville, KY |
Melissa is a wonderful provider. She is thorough , compassionate, and is very swift and painless with her injections!! I would definitely recommend her!
in Louisville, KY |
Melissa is a great provider. She is friendly and explains everything in detail. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for orthopedic care.
Have you seen Melissa Parshall, PA-C?
Are you Melissa Parshall?

Visit Melissa Parshall