Dr. Melissa Mele-Delgado, DNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 43

Dr. Mele-Delgado

Southern Tier Dermatology

4535 Southwestern Blvd Ste 202 Hamburg, NY 14075

Dr. Melissa Mele-Delgado, DNP is a nurse practitioner in Hamburg, NY. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and adult health nursing (nurse practitioner).

Dr. Mele-Delgado accepts

Dr. Mele-Delgado accepts the following insurance:

Independent Health
Encompass

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Dr. Mele-Delgado treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Adult Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Dr. Mele-Delgado's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mele-Delgado

3.2

Dr. Mele-Delgado?
Dr. Mele-Delgado's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Melissa Mele-Delgado, DNP
My first visit with Melissa and her staff was exceptional! Melissa took the time to fully educate me and made me feel very comfortable moving forward with a treatment choice. She is very knowledgeable and truly a kind person, I highly recommend her as a provider!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Mele-Delgado, DNP?
Been seeing Melissa for a few years. She's very knowledgeable and listens to your concerns as a patient. I appreciate her gentle touch and patient compassion. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Mele-Delgado, DNP?
I had routine skin skin check on the advice of my family physician. I have alot of moles and Dr Melissa was very thorough and carefully checked each area of concern. I thought it was just a routine skin check, but Dr Delgado's care left me feeling very comfortable with my skin health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Mele-Delgado, DNP?
I have been with Dr. Melissa Mele-Delgado for 7 years as my primary Dermatologist. Throughout this time Melissa has provided me with a sense of comfort and education when it comes to dealing with my chronic Psoriasis. Dr. Mele-Delgado continues to help me promote and maintain a healthy life-style while demonstrating professionalism and a sense of personal care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Mele-Delgado, DNP?
My first visit with Melissa and her staff is worth taking the time to review. The staff is incredibly nice and accommodating. My visit was for a mole that my primary care Dr was concerned about. Not only did they remove that mole but Melissa found a few more that she didn't like the look of. I feel they went above and beyond what I expected. I highly recommend this office and Melissa.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Mele-Delgado, DNP?
Fantastic individual. Many people walk into the office cranky and demand immediate seeings, and from being in the waiting rooma nd watching for the little time I am even in there, Melissa makes sure to help all her patients the best she can. For me, she is imforative and helpful, and I will never see anybody else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Mele-Delgado, DNP?
Extremely charismatic individual who shows care for her patients on a daily basis. She makes the office space habitable and comforting, and she is truly one of the most inspiring doctors I have ever met. Knows much more than just the scope of dermatology, so it is fantastic to speak about other medical conditions and be given advice. Great conversationalist and medical specialist - highly recommend for any procedure!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Mele-Delgado, DNP?
The professionalism and dignity shown by Dr. Mele-Delgado and her staff is exceptional! I have always been greeted with a smile and they are respectful to appointment times. It is very clean and inviting. Dr. Mele-Delgado is knowledgeable and doesn’t stop until she has the answers. I highly recommend this practice and Dr. Mele-Delgado !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Mele-Delgado, DNP?
Very thorough exams, asks questions which is good because I always draw a blank on things I wanted to ask when I actually get into the exam room. Holds appointment times very well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Mele-Delgado, DNP?
I came in for a skin check this fall and saw Melissa and her staff. My experience at this sweet little office was nothing short of exceptional. Melissa is a kind and caring provider that took her time with me, listened to my concerns and addressed all my issues. I highly recommend this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Mele-Delgado, DNP?
Melissa has provided me with 2+ years of effective relief for my skin problems. I enjoy treating with her because she listens to my concerns and gives me options for treatment that work well with my lifestyle. Melissa is very knowledgeable about how a variety of systems in our body play a role in our skin, more so than other dermatologists. Because of this, I feel she was able to address my issues in a customized approach that rendered great results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Mele-Delgado, DNP?
Melissa is the warmest, most friendly, and knowledgeable NP I have ever had the privilege to meet. She is helpful and willing to take the time to answer any and all questions. I have never met a more caring doctor, and I trust her implicitly. I've always said I'd rather a good doctor than a nice one, and luckily Melissa Delgado is both! She has proven her capability as outstanding time and time again. I recommend her to everyone I know and care for. Highly qualified!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Mele-Delgado, DNP?
I have been going to Neiman Dermatology for several years now. The first time I went I was so happy with the doctor and assistants, it was wonderful. The second year I went for my annual checkup, I got Melissa and she had a horrible bedside manner, but maybe she was having a bad day. Well let me tell you, every time I go and get her, she is miserable and condescending, mis-diagnosed me twice. I really don't think she knows what she's doing. How did she get her license?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Mele-Delgado, DNP?
I was calling around all morning to find someone to see me for this terrible outbreak on my face I was having. Finally I came across this office and said Melissa had a opening same day for new patients! The nurse who took me back to room was so nice and answered a ton of my questions off the bat! Then I meet Melissa and she was so awesome and new exactly what she was talking about! I will make her my new dermatologist !!! I will also spread the word and recommend her to my friends and family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Mele-Delgado, DNP?
An absolute embarrassment to the field of dermatology. Extremely RUDE and SHORT. Does not care one bit about her patients. She does not take time to analyze your skin and treatment available. She literally told me I have acne and there's not much I can do about it. She was terribly rude over the phone and it is so blatantly obvious she has no passion or care for her work. She is not a doctor anyways. She literally came in and saw me for under 60 seconds one time. Worst "medical professional".
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Mele-Delgado, DNP?
I have seen Dr. Delgado for 3 years now. She always takes her time, carefully answering all questions I have. She takes great care to ensure I fully understand my course of treatment. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field, and any time she was unsure of something- she didn't just make something up. She made sure to let me know of her uncertainty and followed up within a timely manner. I wish she was a family practitioner because I would prefer to have her for all of our healthcare needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Mele-Delgado, DNP?
I have no doubt that Melissa is well-certified, but her bedside manner needs a lot of work. She comes across as condescending and untrusting of patients, especially as they are relating their symptoms. She appears rushed and distracted during appointments, not leaving time for questions or clarification from the patient. The clerical staff and other nurses checking patients in are much more cheerful than this NP!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Mele-Delgado, DNP?
Keep me waiting for over an hour. Did not apologize. After she discovered my insurance would not not cover the visit, acted like I was wasting her time. Argumentative. Not interested in listening. Rude. Condensending. The worst experience I ever had with a health provider. Had a good experience with a different person when I first went to the practice. Would recommend the practice. Would absolutely not recommend Melissa.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Mele-Delgado, DNP?

How was your experience with Dr. Mele-Delgado?

Compare Providers