Melissa Dickinson, LPC

Melissa Dickinson, LPC

Psychotherapy  ·
Female  ·
Melissa Dickinson, LPC is a psychotherapist in Decatur, GA. She specializes in psychotherapy, counseling, and more.

321 W Hill St Ste 2D

Decatur, GA 30030

Learn about Melissa Dickinson

This content was provided by Melissa Dickinson "I view therapy as an opportunity to develop healthy relationships where you can grow and explore new opportunities without judgement. I offer individual and relationship counseling services for adolescents & adults.

My preference is to keep therapy "label-free", so that we can collaborate on making real progress on the issues standing between you and the life you desire. Labels can be limiting and my goal is to expand the possibilities for each person, relationship, and family that desires healthier ways of being.

When we meet, I will take the time to get to know you. My space is informal and friendly (I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of therapist), with my furry four-legged colleague Ollie to greet you.

It is my honor to work with a diverse clientele (i.e. ethnicity, gender, sexuality, spirituality, disabilities, LGBTIQ, etc). I have expertise in Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Support/Advocacy as well as specialized training in gender and sexuality issues via AASECT. I am kink-aware/friendly."

• Psychotherapy
  • Clinical Psychology
  • Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Sex Therapy

Melissa Dickinson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Sex Therapy
  • Stress Management
  • Transgender Care

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Kennesaw State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002

Melissa Dickinson has no awards or honors listed.

Melissa Dickinson has no media or publications listed.

Melissa Dickinson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Melissa Dickinson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Melissa Dickinson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Melissa Dickinson

4.2

Melissa Dickinson?
Melissa Dickinson's Performance
What People Say About Melissa Dickinson, LPC
Fair psychotherapy skills, but lacks focus. Appears to be only interested in talking about specific topic that likely appear to her. Furthermore, she has poor time management skills.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Dickinson, LPC?
Melissa is wonderful! I have been a patient of Melissa's going on four years and I am very happy with the level of care and service she provides. She has done incredible work to stabilize my life after a hospitalization. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking guidance in a supportive environment....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Dickinson, LPC?
Melissa is warm, thoughtful, and comfortable to talk to. However, she will quickly point out problematic coping techniques gently and kindly. I highly recommend Melissa and all of those in her practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Dickinson, LPC?
Therapy is a very personal, private experience and I imagine that is different for everyone. Melissa has created an environment that is safe and welcoming, and it doesn't take long before it is your environment - not just one that she has created for you. She gives you the space needed to walk your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Dickinson, LPC?
I have been working with Melissa for several months and she's been an absolute joy. No matter how odd my concern may seem to me (or others) I've never felt judged or belittled. She's been very supportive of my journey in life and I don't think I'd be quite as sane without her guidance over these...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Melissa Dickinson?