Alternative Medicine  |
Melissa Kruse, AA
Melissa Kruse, AA is an alternative medicine provider who practices in Albuquerque, NM. She is 47 years old.

Dr. Nancy North Chiropractic

11001 Spain Rd NE Ste C

Albuquerque, NM 87111

Learn about Melissa Kruse

Everyone wants to feel good, without pain and have more energy. That's what I do. With Fascial Stretch Therapy I help people in their 40's and beyond feel young longer with less pain, more energy and reduced stress levels.

• Alternative Medicine
  • Neuromuscular Medicine

Melissa Kruse does not have any board certifications listed.

• Fatigue

• Mobility Exercise
  • Myofascial Release Therapy
  • Neuromuscular Rehabilitation
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Mexico.

• Columbus State Community College
    Other Education | Completed 2000
  • New Mexico School Of Natural Therapeutics
    Other Education | Completed 1999
  • Ohio State University
    Other Education | Completed

Melissa Kruse has no awards or honors listed.

Melissa Kruse has no media or publications listed.

Melissa Kruse does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Melissa Kruse and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Melissa Kruse's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Melissa Kruse to family and friends
Melissa Kruse's Performance
in Albuquerque, NM |
Melissa Kruse is highly professional and very well trained. She has an extensive knowledge of anatomy and physiology and has done advanced training in myofascial stretching which no one else in Albuquerque has studied. I have been in chronic pain for years and found that my body loved Melissa's work! Additionally, I attended a few stretch classes and found that it's a nice way to supplement the office visits, as you continue to gently stretch/move the body to help it release..... Nicole C.
in Albuquerque, NM |
You know that Melissa is good when even healthcare providers go to her. She was the only one that could cure my hip pain that was non responsive to injections and NSAIDs. I will ever be so grateful to her and her magical hands! Give her a try, you have nothing to loose and everything to gain! Kari T. Physician Assistant
in Albuquerque, NM |
I had the pleasure of meeting Melissa three years ago due to a rotator cuff injury. Along with this injury I was feeling so much daily fatigue, and pain along with the stress. I just felt I had lost all flexibility in my arm, but as Melissa worked with me over the these years I felt amazing relief and improved my mobility and regained strength with movement of my arm and overall body strength. I will continue to see Melissa knowing I will improve my health and mobility. Thank you Melissa!
in Albuquerque, NM |
I thought I was going to live with less and less mobility as I got older but after seeing Melissa my energy level has gone up, I'm in less pain, and my mobility is improving. I'm anxious for spring and yard work because I love to be out working in the yard and this year I think I'll be able to do more and enjoy it like I used to.
Have you seen Melissa Kruse, AA?
Are you Melissa Kruse?