Chiropractic  |
Female
Dr. Melissa Kisla, DC
Dr. Melissa Kisla, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Douglassville, PA. She has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Kisla is affiliated with Physician's Care Surgical Hospital.

990 Ben Franklin Hwy E

Douglassville, PA 19518

• AvMed
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Kisla

• Chiropractic
  • Sports Medicine

Dr. Kisla does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders
  • Sports Injuries
  • Sprain
  • Whiplash

• Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Manhattan College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • New York Chiropractic College
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Texas Chiropractic College
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Kisla has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kisla has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kisla does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kisla and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kisla's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kisla to family and friends
Dr. Kisla's Performance
in Philadelphia, PA |
AMAZING!!! I read reviews by others and went to see Dr.Kisla! They were correct! I have never experienced such a great doctor. She listened to me and helped me understand what my issue was. She made me feel great just by speaking to me. I will be forever greatful to her and her staff for curing my Disc herniation with the Decompression table and Saving me from surgery!
Douglassville, PA |
I worked with Dr Kisla and Dr Dane. Relief from neck pain got better in 1st 2 sessions but lower back started hurting. I sent them my X-rays with 3 follow up calls to front desk and requested for a call from Dr Kisla and no response received. Stopped after 11 Sessions with Neck and Lower back pain but they never followed up if i am coming back. Lucky to find another chirpractor. All he said muscles are weak. Did the xercises recommended for 2 weeks+treated only 3 sessions.Feeling lot better now
in New Holland, PA |
I love going to Tri-County Chiropractic! Their office is clean, they are very friendly, and they treat you like an actual person.
in New Holland pa |
Very good experience! Best chiropractor in the area! I've been under chiropractic care for 20 years and have never found someone as good as she is. She takes her time and really understood my problems. I feel so much better since seeing her. It's the best I felt in many years!!!
Shoulder issue resolved after 1 week!!! I had gone to numerous orthopedic doctors who wanted to do surgery!! Thank goodness I found dr. Kisla!!! Serious, after 1 week no pain. She said my rotator cuff had a impingement and fixed it!
Douglassville pa |
Excellent experience. Very good doctor. Very professional. Staff was great and massage therapist top notch! Felt great leaving and now am pain free after suffering for 6 months. Wish I went sooner.
in Douglassville, PA |
VERY GOOD OFFICE!!! BEST CHIROPRACTOR IN THE AREA. VERY CARING, THEY TAKE THEIR TIME WITH THEIR PATIENTS. I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A OFFICE THAT IS SO FRIENDLY
Dr. Kisla helped my headaches go away completely!!! Great office! I would recommend her to anyone! My kids go as well and love it!
Great experience! Felt much better when leaving.
in Elverson, PA |
Dr Kisla is an incredible Dr. Her staff and office are clean and organized, staff friendly. She is very personable, friendly and such a great chiropractor. Highly recommend Dr Kisla at Tri County Chiropractor-Douglassville! She's the best.
in Pottstown pa |
TriCounty Chiropractic of douglassville is a great office! Great staff!
Love her!
Amazing chiropractor
Douglassville, PA |
Dr. Kisla is great, very caring and compassionate!!
in Douglassville, PA |
very good! was seen for my pregnancy lower back pain. Had such an easy birth that is due to being adjusted during my pregnancy!
in Douglassville, PA |
Sinus issues have been resolved from coming into tricounty chiropractic of douglassville. When my allergies act up, treatment by Dr. Kisla helps tremendously!
Douglassville, PA |
Very good, Had lower back pain for 6 months and had difficulty walking and sitting long periods of time, Has been much better. very little lower back pain left!
Great experience. Was having carpal tunnel for 6 months. Was ready to have surgery and a friend of mine recommended dr. Kisla before surgery. Within 2 weeks, my numb hand went away! I never did have surgery! I'm so happy!
Douglassville pa |
Amazing!
in birdsboro pa |
Very professional and very knowledgeable if you tell her about your pain she knows what's causing it the minute I walk out of there I feel like a total different person
in Douglassville, PA |
Very hepful! Less headaches! My daughter does great now with her headaches as well. I highly recommend Dr. Kisla!!!!
in Douglassville, PA |
Tricounty Chiropractic of douglassville has really helped my lower back and carpal tunnel! So thankful to Dr Kisla for helping me! The massage therapists are great, Really do appreciate her help!
Douglassville, PA |
helped my daughter with her rib issue!!! No more pain! thanks Drk
in douglassville pa |
Great doctor!!! Amazing care. Massage therapists are amazing and professional. Helped my lower back pain and neck pain!!!
pottstown, pa |
No more Migraines!!!
exeter, pa |
My kids do awesome at Dr. Kisla's office. She takes her time with them and is super fun. They hardly ever get sick and feel great after Dr. K works on them. Thanks Dr. Kisla for all your help!
pottstown pa |
Great office!!! was on pain medication given to me by my medical doctor. After a friend telling me to try Dr. Kisla, my pain resolved within 2 weeks. I am forever grateful to Dr. Kisla and her staff for saving me from a lifetime of pain medication!!!! I highly recommend her
New Holland, IL |
Professional, best chiropractor I have ever been to. migraines disappeared, lower back pain as well.
Have you seen Dr. Melissa Kisla, DC?
Are you Dr. Kisla?