Marriage & Family TherapyFemaleAge 49

Huston Counseling Services

2401 Judson Rd Ste 104 Longview, TX 75605

Melissa Huston is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Longview, TX. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Melissa Huston to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

"Mission - To restore and heal the broken through counseling, teaching, and ministring

Core Value - We value each person we serve as someone who has great worth and purpose in life. We value a gentle, hones..."

- Melissa Huston

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Melissa Huston treats your condition or procedure

Melissa Huston's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse

Melissa Huston accepts

Melissa Huston accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
HealthFirst

Melissa Huston's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Melissa Huston

Melissa Huston
She answered every text and every call without question
Hudson – Sep 13, 2021
My sessions with Melissa were incredibly helpful on so many levels. She gave me tools to help cope and eventually overcome some of the issues that trigger anxiety. She helped me understand the sources the anxiety I deal with and shed light on the support systems I already had in place. Boundaries were a big issue and now I am more confident in setting those guardrails to protect not only myself, but my children as well. I am truly thankful for what I learned about myself with Melissa’s guidance.
Amber – Mar 28, 2021
I have had a lot of different therapists and counselors in the past 15 years; Melissa has been by far the best one that I've had. She has worked very hard for me and has done a lot more than she has had to do. Some other therapists are not even interested in gaining my business because of some of my current issues. She has answered text messages in emergency situations. Melissa has made me feel very comfortable with telling her the truth, even when the truth is ugly. She does not judge me. It literally brings tears to my eyes trying to fit words around how much she has helped me. SHE LITERALLY HAD SAVED MY LIFE. Because I've had so many different therapists I'm confident that I would have not got the same results with someone else. I am forever grateful for Melissa. If you or someone you love is serious about getting help, please give her a shot. You maybe surprised by what she can do for you! I am also very thankful for the woman who recommended Melissa to me.
Jacob h. – Feb 07, 2021
She is amazing and always guides me in the right direction. She helped me through so much the past few months. She’s truly someone you can bond with and rely on.
Feb 07, 2021
Melissa is a true gift from God in my life. She listens, but also provides strategies for you to use to help you grow. If you need someone who will always be there for you, will ask the tough questions, will pray for you, and who will put you on a path of healing, Melissa is your therapist.
Katey Collier – Feb 06, 2021
Melissa has been a life changer. Her attentiveness and caring heart make her a natural as a counselor. I am extremely thankful that she came into my life and would highly recommend her to anyone seeking help.
Feb 06, 2021
Melissa is a fantastic therapist with a straightforward approach that works well for me. She directs the conversation in a way that allows you to open up with out you feeling like your only talking to yourself. Our dicussions have helped me work through many issues that have weighed heavily on me for years. I have been very blessed to find her and with her help I hope to move forward and a mentally healthy and positive direction.
Spencer Nickens – Feb 06, 2021
Went to see melissa for marriage counseling. She helped I and my wife stay together. She also helped me with personal issues that I was having. She is a god send!!! I and my wife have been doing great since then. We found our spark and made it a raging fire again. Thank you melissa Huston. I dont know how my life would be without you coming into our lives.
Joe – Oct 29, 2019
This is the most genuine. It’s always a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere with ZERO judgment. She’s the perfect balance of professionalism and reality. I really love how she us God centered. She has helped me is so many ways.
Apr 21, 2019
Melissa is caring, compassionate, and emphasizes Christ-centered recovery. She helped me not just survive a divorce but to reorganize my life so I am thriving.
Apr 16, 2019
Melissa is very intentional in her counseling. She listens and provides a safe place but she also provides real world tools to help get you where you want and need to be in your journey. Love her dearly!
Apr 14, 2019
Melissa is an awesome counselor, provides excellent, valuable, and very usable life skills. I highly recommend her services.
Apr 14, 2019
This is the most genuine and caring provider I’ve had the privilege to see. It’s a blessing that her office is local. It’s always a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere with ZERO judgment. She’s the perfect balance of professionalism and reality. If you are reading this review in search of a therapist, make the commitment and set up an appointment.
Jessie in Longview, TX – Aug 12, 2018
I found the perfect fit when I started this journey with Melissa Hutson. She is the first counselor I could completely trust and be open and honest about everything! Her ability to see the big picture make a plan and not let you give up has been life changing. She has positively impacted my life in so many ways - personally professionally emotionally and spiritually. My kids see the difference too! Highly recommend her!
Aug 12, 2018
If you are looking for help for yourself, ypir marriage and family then you are looking at the right person. Melissa is not an average counselor. She is not one of those that don't listen and put you down like any other one would. This woman has helped my husband in so many ways, I can not thank her enough. He started going first and now we both go. She listens, gives advice and she trully cares about you. She definitely knows her stuff. I would highly recommend anyone and everyone. ?
Tabatha in Longview, TX – Aug 12, 2018
Upon finding Melissa Huston as my therapist was one of the greatest days in my life. I have found her to be kind, considerate, honest and helpful. I was diagnosed bipolar in 1997 and have had PTSD since my 20's. She is a wonderful source of Christian faith and healing for me. I honestly don't know what I would do without her because she helps me deal with real life on real life's terms. I highly recommend her without reservations. She is totally the best in my book.
Beverly Bernson in Longview, TX – Aug 12, 2018
I started seeing Melissa in January of this year for depression, anxiety, and childhood trauma. Melissa never pushes me too hard, she stays calm and considerate even during crisis moments. She respects and promotes my personal religious views even when they differ from her own, which I really appreciate as one of my fears in seeing a therapist was that they would try to undermine my religious principles. Melissa works around my schedule and even lets me text her when I’m having a bad day.
Kayla Raut in Hallsville, TX – Aug 12, 2018
Melissa has helped me so much! Began going for moral support for my husband and now go for my own issues. I have learned so much about myself and continue to learn.
Kerri Moore – Aug 12, 2018
She is amazing! She is great at perceiving your feelings even when you don’t say a word. She is direct and is good at getting to the heart of the matter while still being warm and understanding. I couldn’t imagine a better counselor.
JD in Longview, TX – Aug 12, 2018
Melissa was the angel we needed in outback life, when we didn’t know we needed her. She helped my husband and I find communication and the ablilty to grow together. We had no idea we were so Broken, but with Melissa’s help we found the love that was buried under years of anger and stress.
HJR in Longview, TX – Aug 12, 2018

How was your experience with Melissa Huston?

Core Value - We value each person we serve as someone...

Melissa Huston holds a master's degree in social work from Stephen F. Austin State University. She is licensed both as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker,...Read more

• Marriage & Family Therapy