Melissa Huston, LCSW

Marriage & Family Therapy ·  Female · Age 47

Melissa Huston

Huston Counseling Services

1121 Judson Rd Ste 164 Longview, TX 75601

Melissa Huston, LCSW is a marriage & family therapist in Longview, TX. She specializes in marriage & family therapy, addiction and substance abuse counseling, and more.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Melissa Huston accepts

Melissa Huston accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
HealthFirst

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Melissa Huston treats your condition or procedure

Melissa Huston's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • ADHD Testing
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services

Likelihood to recommend Melissa Huston

Melissa Huston?
Melissa Huston's Performance
What People Say About Melissa Huston, LCSW
This is the most genuine. It’s always a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere with ZERO judgment. She’s the perfect balance of professionalism and reality. I really love how she us God centered. She has helped me is so many ways.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Huston, LCSW?
Melissa is caring, compassionate, and emphasizes Christ-centered recovery. She helped me not just survive a divorce but to reorganize my life so I am thriving.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Huston, LCSW?
Melissa is very intentional in her counseling. She listens and provides a safe place but she also provides real world tools to help get you where you want and need to be in your journey. Love her dearly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Huston, LCSW?
Melissa is an awesome counselor, provides excellent, valuable, and very usable life skills. I highly recommend her services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Huston, LCSW?
This is the most genuine and caring provider I’ve had the privilege to see. It’s a blessing that her office is local. It’s always a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere with ZERO judgment. She’s the perfect balance of professionalism and reality. If you are reading this review in search of a therapist, make the commitment and set up an appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Huston, LCSW?
I found the perfect fit when I started this journey with Melissa Hutson. She is the first counselor I could completely trust and be open and honest about everything! Her ability to see the big picture make a plan and not let you give up has been life changing. She has positively impacted my life in so many ways - personally professionally emotionally and spiritually. My kids see the difference too! Highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Huston, LCSW?
If you are looking for help for yourself, ypir marriage and family then you are looking at the right person. Melissa is not an average counselor. She is not one of those that don't listen and put you down like any other one would. This woman has helped my husband in so many ways, I can not thank her enough. He started going first and now we both go. She listens, gives advice and she trully cares about you. She definitely knows her stuff. I would highly recommend anyone and everyone. ?
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Huston, LCSW?
Upon finding Melissa Huston as my therapist was one of the greatest days in my life. I have found her to be kind, considerate, honest and helpful. I was diagnosed bipolar in 1997 and have had PTSD since my 20's. She is a wonderful source of Christian faith and healing for me. I honestly don't know what I would do without her because she helps me deal with real life on real life's terms. I highly recommend her without reservations. She is totally the best in my book.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Huston, LCSW?
I started seeing Melissa in January of this year for depression, anxiety, and childhood trauma. Melissa never pushes me too hard, she stays calm and considerate even during crisis moments. She respects and promotes my personal religious views even when they differ from her own, which I really appreciate as one of my fears in seeing a therapist was that they would try to undermine my religious principles. Melissa works around my schedule and even lets me text her when I’m having a bad day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Huston, LCSW?
Melissa has helped me so much! Began going for moral support for my husband and now go for my own issues. I have learned so much about myself and continue to learn.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Huston, LCSW?

How was your experience with Melissa Huston?

Mission - To restore and heal the broken through counseling, teaching, and ministring

Core Value - We value each person we serve as someone who has great worth and purpose in life. We value a gentle, honest, and prayerful approach with ev...

• Marriage & Family Therapy