Melissa Fish, CNM

Midwifery •  Female

Melissa Fish

St. Francis OB/GYN Associates

2300 Manchester Expy Ste B001 Columbus, GA 31904

Melissa Fish, CNM is a midwife in Columbus, GA. She specializes in midwifery.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Melissa Fish accepts

Melissa Fish accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Melissa Fish treats your condition or procedure

Melissa Fish's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Melissa Fish

Melissa Fish?
Melissa Fish's Performance
What People Say About Melissa Fish, CNM
I’ve had a total of five pregnancies with one lost and another baby who passed at two months old. It was important to me to be under the care of someone who sincerely cared about my health AND the well being of my future child and myself. I started off with Courtney , but she moved so I had to look for someone else. I’m so thankful for Melissa! She is an amazing person, very caring and delivered m6 now 7 yr old son! She listens and makes you feel comfortable. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Fish, CNM?
Melissa is amazing. Her personal, one-on-one attention is unlike anything I have ever experienced before. She is extremely compassionate and caring. We simply love her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Fish, CNM?
I absolutely loved having Melissa as my midwife with my first born 15 years ago!!! I wanted to go back to her when I had my second child but she wasn't in network with my insurance so I settled for another local ob doctor. I was not impressed. If you're looking for someone who will treat you like their own family member, very personable with a great bedside manner and have your best interest at heart, please see Melissa.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Fish, CNM?
I can't even put in words how great she is. From the beginning of my pregnancy to 4 months after delivery she still amazes me with how caring and kind she is. She always listens to me answers and thoroughly explains everything to me. Her bedside manner is superb and she is very knowledgable.I consider myself lucky for having had the opportunity to go through my pregnancy with her at my side and if I have another I will definitely be seeing her
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Fish, CNM?
I went to Melissa when I was pregnant with my first child because a friend used her and had great things to say about her. She was absolutely right. Melissa is amazing and caring. When I was pregnant with my second, there was no question that I would go to her again. My second pregnancy was more emtional too and she was so understanding and helpful. I would recommend her and the other midwives at ST Francis to anyone! The assisting staff throughout the office were always nice as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Fish, CNM?

How was your experience with Melissa Fish?

Melissa Fish, CNM is a midwife in Columbus, GA. She specializes in midwifery.

• Midwifery