Melissa Dickinson, LPC

Psychotherapy ·  Female · Age 39

Melissa Dickinson

Wellspring Counseling Center

321 W Hill St Ste 2D Decatur, GA 30030

Melissa Dickinson, LPC is a psychotherapist in Decatur, GA. She specializes in psychotherapy, counseling, and more.

Melissa Dickinson accepts

Melissa Dickinson accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Melissa Dickinson treats your condition or procedure

Melissa Dickinson's conditions and procedures:

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Chronic Depression
  • Chronic Pain
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Sexual Disorders
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Transgender Care

I view therapy as an opportunity to develop healthy relationships where you can grow and explore new opportunities without judgement. I offer individual and relationship counseling services for adolescents & adults.
My preference is to keep...

• Psychotherapy

4.2

Melissa Dickinson?
Melissa Dickinson's Performance
What People Say About Melissa Dickinson, LPC
Fair psychotherapy skills, but lacks focus. Appears to be only interested in talking about specific topic that likely appear to her. Furthermore, she has poor time management skills.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Dickinson, LPC?
Melissa is wonderful! I have been a patient of Melissa's going on four years and I am very happy with the level of care and service she provides. She has done incredible work to stabilize my life after a hospitalization. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking guidance in a supportive environment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Dickinson, LPC?
Melissa is warm, thoughtful, and comfortable to talk to. However, she will quickly point out problematic coping techniques gently and kindly. I highly recommend Melissa and all of those in her practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Dickinson, LPC?
Therapy is a very personal, private experience and I imagine that is different for everyone. Melissa has created an environment that is safe and welcoming, and it doesn't take long before it is your environment - not just one that she has created for you. She gives you the space needed to walk your journey at whatever pace is best for you, and walks with you as a support, guide, friend, and therapist. She recognized that each journey is unique.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Dickinson, LPC?
I have been working with Melissa for several months and she's been an absolute joy. No matter how odd my concern may seem to me (or others) I've never felt judged or belittled. She's been very supportive of my journey in life and I don't think I'd be quite as sane without her guidance over these past few months. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a therapist, particularly anyone who has what can be considered an alternative lifestyle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Dickinson, LPC?
Melissa is one of the most genuine people I have ever met. She truly cares about her clients and their well being. I look forward to my sessions with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Dickinson, LPC?
Melissa has been such a blessing to me. She offers me the kind of comfort, compassion and trust that I need to really dig into the deeper, harder parts of my own self examination. Her personality and basic demeanor is that of a long seasoned wise soul. Her many dimensions of helping and healing and delicate attunement to my conflicts and challenges makes her a Rock Star in my eyes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Dickinson, LPC?
I have been seeing Melissa for a little over 3 years and I trust her. She is amazing! She has helped me identify a lot of the why I do things and how I can approach or practice things differently. It has truly made a difference in my life! She's honest, challenges me and provides a safe environment that is free from judgement and is full of insight, understanding and compassion. Even when there isn't anything wrong with me, I still leave her office feeling better than I did when I arrived.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Dickinson, LPC?
Amazing, caring counselor! Extremely friendly vibe. Awesome environment. Laid back. Very happy with her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Dickinson, LPC?
I cannot say enough about how valuable Melissa's work with me has been, and what a difference it has made in my life. She is highly empathetic and intuitive. She listens intently, and I feel she really gets me! I've been seeing her weekly for over two years now. She is the best therapist I've ever had. In fact, I have recommended Melissa to several other people, at least one of whom has thanked me for the excellent recommendation!
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Dickinson, LPC?
Couldn't be bothered to return a call about an emergency situation after several days. OK for a car salesman maybe, but not a mental therapist. Thumbs Way Down.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Dickinson, LPC?

How was your experience with Melissa Dickinson?

Compare Providers