Melissa Blank, MPT

Physical Therapy ·  Female

Melissa Blank

Groschan & Associates Physical Therapy

2328 W Joppa Rd Ste 300 Lutherville, MD 21093

Melissa Blank, MPT is a physical therapist in Lutherville, MD. She specializes in physical therapy, orthopedic physical therapy, and more.

Melissa Blank accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Melissa Blank treats your condition or procedure

• Therapeutic Massage
  • Traction Procedure
  • Ultrasound
  • Vertigo

By taking the time to understand what is important to you, we will create a plan to help you reach your goals. We are principal based practice, focused on posture, education and exercise. By utilizing our manual skills and our arsenal of Physical Therapy tools, we will help you get back to doing what you want to do.

• Physical Therapy

Melissa Blank?
Melissa Blank's Performance
What People Say About Melissa Blank, MPT
RecentMost Helpful
Melissa treated me for both a foot condition and a lower back problem. I have seen significant improvement. She is very professional and extremely likeable. She took the time to understand my lifestyle and overall condition to tailor a program that met my needs. She never made me feel "old. I actually looked forward to my PT appointments! I highly recommend Melissa. She is a star!
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Blank, MPT?
Melissa loves her job and it shows in how she treats you. She is determined to find out the specific problem so she can pursue a solution for it. I had a compound fracture 44 years ago of my tibia and fibula, just above my ankle. Melissa was intent on bringing back to me as much usage as possible. She gave me exercises to do to make my ankle nimble. Her patience and resolve helped me tremendously. My ankle feels so much better today - thanks to Melissa.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Blank, MPT?
My recovery from total shoulder replacement surgery has been rapid and successful, in no small part due to the excellent treatment I received from Melissa Blank, PT at Groschan and Associates. Melissa not only treated my shoulder, but also took time to understand me as a person. Together we pursued the common goals of reducing pain, gaining mobility, and returning to everyday life including golf. Melissa is very knowledgeable, has a great manner, and cares about her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Blank, MPT?
My therapist, Melissa Blank, is great! She is extremely capable and experienced. As a result of her therapy, and the important exercises she trained me to perform, I am a new man. The pain is gone, the stiffness has disappeared, and I can stand erect and walk with ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Blank, MPT?
This is a wonderful practice and Melissa is the very best!!! I have gone to other therapists and she is by far the best: she resolved issues I continued to experience in the past and the exercises she gave me to maintain a strong core were spot on. Her professionalism and kind manner made it a sad day when I was released all well and healed. I got my husband to enjoy your services and I have a friend who will be calling for an appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Blank, MPT?
I've gone to a number of PTs since breaking my femur and Melissa is THE BEST in ALL respects. She taught me to how to strengthen a muscle in my thigh that eliminated the need to continually tape my kneecap. Also, she taught me how to do the clam with patience and kindness. She made it clear that I and my wife could call her and that she would make every effort to accommodate our needs. I could go on and on but I think you get the gist- she's great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Melissa Blank, MPT?

How was your experience with Melissa Blank?