Chiropractic  |
Female
Dr. Melinea Holman, DC
Dr. Melinea Holman, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Fort Myers, FL.

8359 Beacon Blvd Ste 306

Fort Myers, FL 33907

Learn about Dr. Holman

• Chiropractic

Dr. Holman does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dr. Holman is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Holman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Holman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Holman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Holman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Holman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Holman to family and friends
Dr. Holman's Performance
in Fort Myers, FL |
Dr. Holman helped me to heal and recover from all the physical, mental and emotional challenges after my cancer treatment was completed. I am a stage III colon cancer survivor who in the aftermath of this disease found myself still struggling to recover. I wasn't prepared to deal with all of the emotional side effects that surfaced both during and after treatment. I highly recommend her! my colon cancer diagnosis. health concerns.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Holman cured a 3 year bout with a hiatal hernia stemming from an emotional blockage I was unaware of. It was overnight relief and has remained healed for 9 months now. Body Talk uses our own body to determine what needs healing/adjusting/tuning. She has the patience, care, and knowledge to hear what our bodies are saying and treat them. What separates her from other practitioners is her incredible skill AND intuition and her genuine desire to help you. She is the real deal.
in Ft. Myers |
Dr. Holman is a gifted Healthcare provider. She just seems to know how to get to the heart of the matter. Instead of just treating symptoms, she treats the whole person
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Holman is knowledgeable and a great diagnostician. She goes far beyond her chiropractic services. I have been her patient for more than ten years and have referred many to her practice. She has a special gift and offers excellent care to her patients. There is never a time when she won't see you.
in Cape Coral, FL |
I was extremely sick with a lot of life threatening symptoms that Doctors could not figure out. Dr. Holman was able to diagnose and treat black mold that I had contacted from my work environment. Doctors had given up on me and said there was nothing they could do. She also saved my grandsons life in utero. My daughter's placenta stopped working and she was able treat that and he was born on time and healthy. So if you are tired of Doctors not knowing what is wrong, call Dr. Holman!
in Ft Myers, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Holman's for 11 years. Her focus on holistic health, considering & treating physical, mental, emotional, & spiritual concerns, has changed my life in countless positive ways. Preventative medicine, looking at the emotions underlying physical problems, is practiced in her office through BodyTalk & other integrative systems. Dr. Holman's caring, compassionate expertise is like no other in Southwest Florida: she is my go-to, well before traditional medical clinics.
in Naples, Florida |
Dr. Melinea M. Holman has been my chiropractic physician for over 8 years! I had a work related accident 5 years ago in which I was hit by a forklift. I went to several doctors and my pain was never relieved. I just became addicted to pain medication. I went to Dr. Holman knowing I couldn't live with this pain for the rest of my life. She helped me when the other doctors could not. It is because of her that I can function in my everyday life! Dr. Holman is a Godsend! I highly recommend her!!
in Fort myers Florida |
Dr Holman genuinely listens. She cares about your emotional and physical state. My children and I have been going to her for years and are very satisfied.
in Ft. Myers |
I am amazed on how traditional medicine doesn't take the time to understand how the body really works. Dr. Holman makes understanding the body easy and fun. I walked out of Dr. Holman's office finally understanding why and how I got sick. I now understand how the emotions I was holding on to caused my illness. Bodytalk is fast,easy and extremely accurate in identifying what caused my headaches, digestive problems and pain. I will never look at my health and how to correct problems the same.
Have you seen Dr. Melinea Holman, DC?
Are you Dr. Holman?