Melinda Saffioti, LCSW

Behavioral Therapy ·  Female · Age 39

Melinda Saffioti

Mending Hearts Wellness Center, LLC

72 E Holly Ave Ste 203 Pitman, NJ 08071

Melinda Saffioti, LCSW is a behavioral therapist in Pitman, NJ. She specializes in behavioral therapy, social work, and more.

Melinda Saffioti accepts

Melinda Saffioti accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Melinda Saffioti treats your condition or procedure

Melinda Saffioti's conditions and procedures:

• Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)

• Behavioral Therapy
  • Psychotherapy
  • Social Work

Melinda Saffioti's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Melinda Saffioti

Melinda Saffioti?
Melinda Saffioti's Performance
What People Say About Melinda Saffioti, LCSW
Melinda is kind, compassionate, professional and empathetic.I have a hard time opening up to most people.That's why I didn't have much success with therapy in the past.I'd always hear about how being a good match with your therapist is the single biggest factor for the effectiveness of therapy.I couldn't agree more because I'm amazed at the amount of self improvement and how I've grown as a person these last three months.Other people are noticing it and telling me every day. Highly recommend her
×Post a ResponseAre you Melinda Saffioti, LCSW?
Melinda has been absolutely amazing! Working with her for the past year and a half has helped me to overcome depression and severely limit my anxieties. Her candidness and sense of humor is exactly what I needed to start living my best life! All done while maintaining the upmost professionalism. I cannot say enough great thinks about her and highly recommend to anyone looking to start becoming the best version of themselves.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melinda Saffioti, LCSW?
I was referred to Melinda for EMDR by my family doctor to help with my PTSD. I have seen several therapist over the years. Melinda was able to help me overcome my trauma and my fears associated with it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melinda Saffioti, LCSW?
I have to agree with the other review of "unprofessional" It was very difficult to make an appt. when at the other practice in Sewell. I was given out of date information as a referral and the appt I did have was attempted to be rescheduled via a text message the night before. I can't speak to the effectiveness of the therapy because with those disappointing events I decided to not continue.
I greatly apologize this happened to you. It...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Melinda Saffioti, LCSW?
I recently started working with Melinda. Her positive energy and kindness has given me hope. The exercises she has given to me to use have so far been helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melinda Saffioti, LCSW?
I absolutely love Melinda. I went through a traumatic experience 4 years ago and I wish I would of found her in the beginning. She introduced me to EMDR . If someome was to tell me about EMDR I would not believe it would work. Now with the help of EMDR and Melinda Im a better person today. Ive come a long way thanks to Melinda. I not only claimed my life back I gained a Therapist and friend.. I love you Melinda and thank you from the bottom of my heart.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melinda Saffioti, LCSW?
I have been to more therapist than I can count and I can say Melinda is amazing! I was at such a bad point in my life and she really helped me understand why I felt the way I did, how to fix it and how to fight to live. Today I have people Ask me how I am so positive and I can say 100% it is because Melinda showed me to tools to get there. It takes work and time but she will show you the way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melinda Saffioti, LCSW?
Melinda is truly caring and takes her time with you. She listens and will work a plan out with you to help you improve your mental state. I'm so thankful for having her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melinda Saffioti, LCSW?
Melinda took extra time to get to know my needs and concerns. She used EMDR for my trauma and I am a new man. Very grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Melinda Saffioti, LCSW?
Melinda is the most caring therapist I've ever seen. After three months of seeing her I became a better person. I am so thankful for Melinda. Highly recommended, if I could give 10 stars I would. No one would be disappointed seeing her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melinda Saffioti, LCSW?

How was your experience with Melinda Saffioti?