Melanie Miller, CNM

Midwifery ·  Female

8 Reviews

Melanie Miller, CNM is a midwife in Sylvania, OH. She specializes in midwifery.

Melanie Miller accepts

Melanie Miller accepts the following insurance:

AARP
Guardian
Paramount

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Melanie Miller treats your condition or procedure

• Pap Smear
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Pregnancy
  • Premenstrual Syndrome

I am devoted to the comprehensive health care of my patients. I want to help my patients achieve optimal health through promoting a healthy lifestyle and disease prevention.

• Midwifery

Melanie Miller?
Melanie Miller's Performance
What People Say About Melanie Miller, CNM
RecentMost Helpful
Melanie Miller is truly a rare find in the medical field. She is quite literally one of the sweetest, most sympathetic people alive. She is never rushed, and even though I only see her a couple times a year- she always remembers what’s going on in my life! I always feel so at ease with her and I truly trust her 100%. My only complaint is that I wish I could see her for all of my medical conditions. She’s that wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Melanie Miller, CNM?
I wish that all health care workers were more like Melanie! I had some questions about some test results and sent her a message and rather than just message me back, she called me and really helped me to understand what the test results meant. It's clear that she really cares about her patients and their health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melanie Miller, CNM?
Melanie really cares about women and their rite of passage to give birth. She is not in this for herself! A rare find in today's OB culture. She was with me during my last three births (all VBACs) and I cannot say enough kind things about her. I drove an hour to be under her care. Worth. Every. Bit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melanie Miller, CNM?
I am a current patient of Melanie's, due April 1st, 2017 with my 2nd child. She is literally amazing and this is coming from a woman who has terrible anxiety and fear of hospitals and OB/GYN doctors. She is very knowledgeable, understanding, calming in nature and shows great concern for her patients throughout their pregnancy. I agree with all the other reviewers and I am so happy I choose Melanie as my CNM for this pregnancy! I highly recommend her to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Melanie Miller, CNM?
Melanie is seriously the best. Through my whole pregnancy she was just so supportive, listened to every concern I had (even if I felt it was silly) and became someone I feel so close to and someone that I trust. She delivered my first baby on March 1st(unfortunately one day after leap year, Mel's birthday!) and she made it such an amazing experience. I wasn't worried because I fully trusted her. She is literally the sweetest woman I've ever met. I just love her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Melanie Miller, CNM?
Melanie is hands down the best, in my opinion. She delivered my first baby, and she listened to all of my concerns without brushing me off, and went out of her way to make me comfortable. She goes above and beyond for her patients. She's encouraging, thorough, supportive, and the sweetest woman alive. It's almost sad that I already delivered and won't see her as much. I would definitely give her a strong recommendation!
×Post a ResponseAre you Melanie Miller, CNM?
Melanie is absolutely amazing.She is very professional but also has a way of putting you at ease. I followed her throughout my pregnancy and I never had any complaints about her and I am beyond happy that she delivered my son. She made the whole experience a lot more calm and I don't think I would have done as good as I did without her there talking me through pushing and telling me what I needed to do differently or what I was doing just right. She has a very calming nature about her. Love her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Melanie Miller, CNM?

How was your experience with Melanie Miller?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Melanie Miller treats patients.