Melanie Burner, LCPC

Melanie Burner, LCPC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Melanie Burner, LCPC is a counselor in Glasgow, MT. She specializes in counseling.Read her story

118 5th St S Ste 102

Glasgow, MT 59230

• Allegiance Health Plans
  • First Choice Health

Learn about Melanie Burner

Melanie Burner's bio

This content was provided by Melanie Burner "By Teaming Together We Can Tackle What's Holding You Back! Are you feeling overwhelmed? Does it feel like you don't where to start? Are you struggling with overwhelming emotions or making daily decisions? Have you tried to solve the problems in your life on your own and realized you need help from someone else? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you have made the right choice by being here. And I know this is hard. You've likely been debating seeking help for months, if not years. But I'm so glad you found me and have taken the courageous step of being here. I'm confident that by teaming together we can work to help equip you with the necessary tools to help you face and overcome these challenges. Whether you're struggling with depression, anxiety, or life transitions, it is important that you know you don't have to be alone in this journey. I have the experience to help you achieve your goals, overcome these struggles, and live a more fulfilling and meaningful life. I understand no two individuals are the same, and I tailor our sessions together to address challenges unique to you. We will work together to understand the root cause of your struggles and address those issues with long-lasting strategies, helping you get closer to the life you've always wanted. If you're ready to work towards the life you've always wanted, I'm ready when you are. Please contact me by phone or the Teaming Together Counseling website to get started! I know that if you are reading this that you have most likely have had a friend, family member, co-worker, student, employee, patient, or even acquaintances who have been affected by mental health related stressors. Can you imagine if you, your family, your friends, your employees, or your organization was able to better help recognize the symptoms of decreasing mental health, assist in finding those who are struggling effective treatment, and provide better support for the individuals you care about? For more information on how please contact Melanie to discuss consultation and training options."

This content was provided by Melanie Burner "Hi! I am a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor who is credentialed by the state of Montana.  I founded Teaming Together Counseling in the summer of 2018 after working at a local mental health center for five years. My professional experiences as well as my personal experiences of living in rural Montana have taught me there are unique needs when it comes to mental health care in rural areas. Also being a huge sports fan has shown me that the power of a team is often greater. Therefore, I found Teaming Together Counseling to help individuals and local communities gain mental health awareness, decrease the stigma surrounding mental health, and receive effective rural-based individual treatment of mental health symptoms through the power of connection, understanding, and education. I am hoping that I can team together with you to help you decrease the symptoms that have been causing distress. Or else maybe we can team together to work towards helping others!"

• Counseling

Melanie Burner does not have any board certifications listed.

• Counseling Services

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

Education data for Melanie Burner is unavailable at this time.

Melanie Burner has no awards or honors listed.

Melanie Burner has no media or publications listed.

Melanie Burner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Melanie Burner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Melanie Burner's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Melanie Burner?

How was your experience with Melanie Burner?