Dr. Melanie Broome, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Female

Dr. Broome

Therapy by Melanie, LLC.

2795 W Highway 98 Mary Esther, FL 32569

Dr. Melanie Broome, DPT is a physical therapist in Mary Esther, FL. She specializes in physical therapy.

Dr. Broome accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Broome treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Broome?
Dr. Broome's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Melanie Broome, DPT
RecentMost Helpful
This month marks 6 years for this back injury. During the first 5 1/2 years I underwent many types of treatment that did not help fix my problem, it was only palliative care that was getting me by. In October I was introduced to Myo-Fascial Release and in February of 2019 I met with Melanie for the first time. What a life changing experience its has been for me. Melanie is not only an Expert, she is very knowledgeable, caring and devoted to her clients. I travel once a month from Vermont to Florida for Melanie's treatment/care. In these last 6 months I have seen lasting improvement and beginning to have my life back mentally, socially and physically. I truly believe with Melanie's work, I will go on to live a pain free life. She is amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Broome, DPT?
I don't even know where to start. I was scheduled for SI joint surgery this time last year. Due to another unrelated health issue, I was forced to postpone the surgery. I was in excruciating pain almost 24 hours a day. None of the self-help books I bought helped to any great extent. We canceled camping trips, social engagments, etc. I couldn't walk to my mailbox and back without terrible pain. I was depressed and despondent. I felt hopeless. A client of mine, who is an Occupational Therapist, recommended Dr. Melanie Broome. Frankly, I wasn't very enthused because I had never known anyone who benefited very much from physical therapy. Every single day, I am thankful that my desperation led me to Dr. Melanie Broome! I have known a fairly large number of medical professionals over the years, in my line of work. Dr. Broome is head and shoulders above most. She is professional, caring, and constantly staying up to date on techniques and practices. I have my life back. I'm so grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Broome, DPT?
Until I met Dr. Brooke and she put her hands on me, I had no idea what Myofacia was. NOW that so much of mine has been "released", I feel like a woman half my age!! She is amazing but her treatments don't stop there. Dr. Broome checks in with you to make sure you are well and offers suggestions for stretches, exercises you may be able to use to help yourself until your next visit. That's going above and beyond in my book!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Broome, DPT?
Melanie is truly a gifted therapist. She goes above and beyond and is always working to learn more and provide the very best care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Broome, DPT?
Melanie is the best. Excellent knowledge of ailments and treatments. I have recommended her to many of my friends and family members.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Broome, DPT?
Melanie is an excellent physical therapist. She displays a superior knowledge of the muscular and skeletal system and methodologies for treating problems with both. She is extremely effective in developing a management plan, including homework exercises, and carrying out that plan to correct or alleviate the problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Broome, DPT?
You couldn't ask for a more educated, skilled Dr of Physical Therapy. Her abilities saved me from having to undergo hip surgery. She is 100% dedicated to your complete recovery and wellness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Broome, DPT?
Her work with MFR. is mind blowing. I am so pleased with my results from my back injury. she has helped me so much and she is very kind and professional. she knows her stuff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Broome, DPT?
Melanie is the best physical therapist I have ever been with. Her drive to solve problems exceeded my expectations and her caring, bedside manner is phenomenal. If you are looking for a therapist that's willing to go the extra mile with you, look no further. As long as you do your homework that she provides, you will succeed!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Broome, DPT?
I cannot say enough positive about Dr. Melanie Broome! She is absolutely brilliant at what she does, and made a world of difference in the way my body feels after years of repeated sports and athletic injuries. I normally would just stretch and get massages to help work through the pain of injury, and that was helpful for a short time; but once I had a treatment from Dr. Broome, I quickly realized that her fix was a permanent fix. I've never felt better and moved more freely since her care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Broome, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Broome?

My care philosophy is simple: Truth, authenticity, and caring about you as a person, and your recovery. I listen very well and take the time to provide you will all information in a way that you understand it.  I pride myself on not wasting sess...

• Physical Therapy