Melanie Bonello, TLLP

CounselingFemale

Counseling

Melanie Bonello, TLLP is a Counselor in Detroit, MI. Her office accepts telehealth appointments.

Melanie Bonello, TLLP

Team Wellness Center

2925 Russell St Detroit, MI 48207
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Counselors

Compare Melanie Bonello with our nearby Counselors at Cleveland Clinic.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cleveland Clinic.

Melanie Bonello's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Melanie Bonello

Based on 1 rating

It's Never to late!!!
Melanie is very good at listening, caring, keeping facts straight. Staying on the subject at hand, punctual, dependable, trustworthy, and very professional. But yet she's human and down to earth. Understands and is able to help me change for the better in the simplest ways and is able to relate to me at my level. I promise you you won't be disappointed choosing her to counsel with you. I have experienced sexual abuse, physical abuse, mental abuse and emotional abuse and she has helped me. I will be celebrating my 38 Wedding Anniversary on the 18th of August. My husband was gone for 15 months to war in Iraq in December 2003- returned March of 2005 .We had 4 teens. Marriage has been very hard. What God has put together let No Man Separate!! We are just now getting help for our broken marriage.. To God Be The Glory!!!
Dawn Smith – Aug 17, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Melanie Bonello, TLLP?

How was your experience with Melanie Bonello?