Dr. Meghan Steiner, MD

Dr. Meghan Steiner, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Meghan Steiner, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Durham, NC and has been practicing for 0 years. She graduated from Medical University of South Carolina in 2015 and specializes in internal medicine.

4220 N Roxboro St

Durham, NC 27704

Learn about Dr. Steiner

This content was provided by Dr. Steiner "Im an internal medicine doctor who sees a variety of patients such as those who need help finding affordable medications and medical care veterans who have sacrificed so much for this country and patients who have rare medical illnesses. I was born outside of Chicago and chose to move south when I turned 18 to play volleyball and study biology at Clemson (go Tigers!). While obtaining my master's degree I worked in a lab at a local hospital doing cancer research. I had always known I wanted to be an oncologist but this was the experience that %"sealed the deal%" for me. Throughout graduate school and medical school I got to work with hematologists oncologists and researchers that I idolized and I fell in love with the academic side of oncology. Most importantly though I met the patients that stood to benefit from the research we were doing they are the true heroes. I still hope to become an oncologist but during these three years of training before I subspecialize I feel honored every day to act as a general internal medicine doctor at Duke."

Dr. Steiner does not have any board certifications listed.

• Diabetes Screening

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Medical University of South Carolina
    Medical School | Graduated 2015
  • Duke University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2018

Dr. Steiner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Steiner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Steiner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Steiner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Steiner's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Steiner to family and friends