Megan Wiesel, PA-C

Dermatology (Physician Assistant) ·  Female

Megan Wiesel

Las Vegas Skin & Cancer Clinic

630 S Rancho Dr Ste E Las Vegas, NV 89106

Megan Wiesel, PA-C is a dermatology physician assistant in Las Vegas, NV. She specializes in dermatology (physician assistant) and physician assistant (pa).

At a glance

• Recent Reviews . Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Megan Wiesel accepts

Megan Wiesel accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check if Megan Wiesel treats your condition or procedure

Megan Wiesel's conditions and procedures:

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Chemical Sensitivity
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Cryosurgery
  • Excisional Biopsy
  • Immunotherapy
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

Likelihood to recommend Megan Wiesel

Megan Wiesel?
Megan Wiesel's Performance
What People Say About Megan Wiesel, PA-C
On Thursday, September 26, 2019, We had appointments with Megan Wiesel of Las Vegas skin & Cancer clinic at 6450 North Durango. Our appointments were at 1:15 and 1:30 pm. We had driven to Las Vegas from Reno, Nevada. We arrived at Las Vegas skin & Cancer clinic at 1:20 for our 1:15 appt. There was no parking available in the parking lot, so my husband dropped me off to go inside and sign us in for the appointments. I went to the counter and signed the sign-in sheet for both my husband and me. It was approximately 1:23 p.m. After signing in, I sat in a chair to wait for someone to call me to the counter. There was no one else in the waiting room. At 1:27 the receptionist behind the counter called my name. I know this because I received a call on my cell phone at 1:27pm. The receptionist asked for my id and my insurance card. The receptionist took the cards and told me that I could not be seen because I was l 13 minutes late. Charged us $25 dollars a no service. Heartless
×Post a ResponseAre you Megan Wiesel, PA-C?
Megan is great! She is very thorough at every visit. I highly recommend her for all your skin needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Megan Wiesel, PA-C?
Megan Wiesel PA-C, is wonderful. She's through in her examination, very knowledgeable and was able to address all of my questions and concerns in a most caring manner. This was my first at the Centennial Hills office. The entire staff was attentive and pleasant, and I was seen at my appointment time, on time, no waiting. Very efficient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Megan Wiesel, PA-C?
Megan was great - friendly, professional and informative. Very thorough and explained the entire procedure. I felt comfortable and confident that the issue was resolved with one visit. Looking forward to the follow-up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Megan Wiesel, PA-C?
Check in was prompt. Minimal wait in waiting room. MA was pleasant, relatively new. Wait time for PA in exam room was over 20 minutes. Exam room was filthy! Floor and walls in desperate need of cleaning. Biopsy performed. I capped the formalin container myself after PA left room for fear someone would contaminate specimen or knock over. PA seemed knowledgeable and was pleasant enough. No one washed hands prior to touching me....I really want to give this PA a chance but having a difficult time getting past the cleanliness issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Megan Wiesel, PA-C?
I’m an understanding forgiving person but LVSCC is nothing but a money making machine who does not care about their patients and if is doubtful they have even heard of the Hippocratic Oath. I have been a loyal LVSCC patient since the early 80’s and yet they still treat me with complete disregard. I went in to see a Doctor and they scheduled me with Megan Wiesel, PA who is not a doctor but an incompetent Physician’s Assistant and yet I get charged and my insurance company gets charged as if I wa
×Post a ResponseAre you Megan Wiesel, PA-C?
I truly had a wonderful experience with Megan Wiesel she is so patient and caring thank you for your kind heart and understanding....
Thank you for your positive review!
×Post a ResponseAre you Megan Wiesel, PA-C?
staff is efficient and friendly!
Thank you for the 5 star review and kind...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Megan Wiesel, PA-C?
The employees in this office are outstanding..friendly..helpful..polite..I work in the service industry and know how important customer service is...I rarely see good customer service! This is office staff is the exception..every person I came into contact with excelled in customer service,like they actually cared..this is how every company/office should be but sadly most are not. From the staff to the Dr. who was patient and thorough.. never missed a beat... Thank you so much
Thank you so much for taking the time to share...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Megan Wiesel, PA-C?
Friendly and courteous staff. Megan took her time examining me and I felt she was very thorough. Explained my condition and treatment well.
Thank you so much for the positive review!
×Post a ResponseAre you Megan Wiesel, PA-C?

How was your experience with Megan Wiesel?

Physician assistant Megan Mary Wiesel has always had an affinity for medicine, and she's showcased that dedication at the Centennial Hills location of Las Vegas Skin & Cancer Clinics since 2014. The family-oriented atmosphere of our office is per...

• Dermatology (Physician Assistant)
  • Physician Assistant (PA)

Las Vegas Skin & Cancer Clinic