CounselingFemale

Greater Lakes Recovery Center

9330 59th Ave SW Lakewood, WA 98499

Megan Thurkins is a Counselor in Lakewood, WA. Be sure to call ahead with Megan Thurkins to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

Connect live with a provider virtually who can address a variety of symptoms, conditions, and care needs.

Find a Provider

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Megan Thurkins treats your condition or procedure

Megan Thurkins accepts

Megan Thurkins' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Megan Thurkins

Based on 1 rating

Megan Thurkins

Megan Thurkins has been my therapist for several months. I have been through therapy off and on for many years which I’ve experienced many professional therapists as well as doctors. I have a very difficult time getting to a point where I’m comfortable enough to talk about my depression. After a few sessions with Megan I was able to open up and tell her life events that I have never been able to talk about. I kept so many things inside that happened during my childhood that effect me on a daily basis and I’ve struggled with my entire life. I’ve only just begun and it feels good to finally tell someone that I trust and feel confident that is truly listening and may give me her perspective on what I should do to live a happier life. I know that my time with her is short so I’m trying to make the best of each session. I highly recommend Megan Thurkins.
James – Jul 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Megan Thurkins?

How was your experience with Megan Thurkins?
Provider explaining information to patient

• Counseling

Does Megan Thurkins accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Megan Thurkins accepts your insurance.

Where is Megan Thurkins's office located?

Megan Thurkins' office is located at 9330 59th Ave SW, Lakewood, WA 98499. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Megan Thurkins offer telehealth services?

Megan Thurkins has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Megan Thurkins?

Greater Lakes Recovery Center9330 59th Ave SW Lakewood, WA 98499