Contact provider for availability

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Megan Fawbush

Piedmont Colorectal Associates

35 Collier Rd NW Ste 475 Atlanta, GA 30309

Megan Fawbush is a nurse practitioner in Atlanta, GA. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

Megan Fawbush accepts

Megan Fawbush accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Megan Fawbush treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Megan Fawbush's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Megan Fawbush

Megan Fawbush?
Megan Fawbush's Performance
What People Say About Megan Fawbush
RecentMost Helpful
Megan is knowledgeable, professional, and caring. I would definitely recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Megan Fawbush?
My visit with Megan was awesome. She was patient, helpful, kind and very informative. Her thoroughness was incredible, too. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Megan Fawbush?
Megan was awesome and very detailed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Megan Fawbush?
She's amazing, so easy to talk to, she explains everything and answers all and any questions, she actually listens to you and genuinely has your best interests at heart. Makes you very comfortable. She's also very professional and knowledgable. I'd highly recommend her to all, especially women
×Post a ResponseAre you Megan Fawbush?
Amazing person. Such situations can be hard for a man to admit or handle. She was amazing to make my husband feel comfortable. It took 2 times to find a perfect doctor. Thank God we found her..
×Post a ResponseAre you Megan Fawbush?
Megan Fawbush made sure to answer all my questions and explained the upcoming procedure in detail. Highly recommend her.
Efficient,professional and professional
×Post a ResponseAre you Megan Fawbush?
Megan is awesome and is so personable. She addressed all my concerns. I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Megan Fawbush?
She explains things very simply and thoroughly. Great bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Megan Fawbush?
Very knowledgeable and took the time to find out what problems I had and explained her thoughts to correct the problems
×Post a ResponseAre you Megan Fawbush?
Did a great job of explaining the process in simple terms
×Post a ResponseAre you Megan Fawbush?
Megan was very formal informative very friendly and she made me feel very comfortable I’ve truly enjoyed the visit
×Post a ResponseAre you Megan Fawbush?
Megan is absolutely wonderful. She is caring, knowledgeable and professional. She explains everything clearly. I always feel at ease and comfortable with her. I am very pleased with the entire Piedmont Colorectal Dept. A very special thanks to Dr Singh, Megan and the entire staff. I appreciate you all. Rand G.
×Post a ResponseAre you Megan Fawbush?
We completely trust Megan with our healthcare! She is knowledgeable and caring. She has always called us back, taken the time to listen to our concerns and provided quality care. She is genuine and treats us with kindness every time we see her. the entire staff at Piedmont Colorectal is great but we love Megan, she is more than just a healthcare provider to us!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Megan Fawbush?
She gave me her undivided attention , listen to everything I said, she made me feel human.
×Post a ResponseAre you Megan Fawbush?
Megan is awesome! She is thorough and genuinely cares! We love her!! We drive almost 2 hours to see her and Dr Singh and it is worth it for quality care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Megan Fawbush?
Megan is knowledgeable and so very professional. She helped me get an operation that I needed to better my quality of life. She listens well, then gives options, pros and cons, and answers any questions I still have. I would highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Megan Fawbush?
Meagan guided us to action that resol ved an immediate situation. I love all the staff with Dr Singh. They have helped me through some really rough patches in my life. Would recommend them highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Megan Fawbush?
I had a test result that showed suspicious cells and my doctor told me to make an appt. with my proctologist to have checked out further. I could not have had a more delightful experience with Megan, who REALLY took the time to explain what everything meant (and didn't mean), what my options were & how to proceed. She took the time to answer all my questions patiently and thoroughly, and then did an examination. During the exam, Megan put me at ease, and was very professional. Very impressed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Megan Fawbush?
I just love her. She's amazing and tells it like it is and that is rare. She listens and really cares. After all the surgery I went through and the many concerns afterwards she kept my insecurities grounded. She's always been there when I needed her, except when she went to Italy but everyone needs a break and I'm glad she had a great time. I have a long recovery and I know she will be there to see me through to the end. Thanks Megan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Megan Fawbush?

How was your experience with Megan Fawbush?

Piedmont Colorectal Associates