Meg Lukan, LCPC

Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology ·  Female

Meg Lukan

Meg Lukan, LCPC is a cognitive & behavioral psychologist in West Dundee, IL. She specializes in cognitive & behavioral psychology, counseling, and more.

Make an appointment

Meg Lukan accepts

Meg Lukan accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Blue Cross Blue Shield POS
Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Meg Lukan treats your condition or procedure

Meg Lukan's conditions and procedures:

• Anxiety Attack
  • Behavior Modification
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Family Counseling
  • Individual Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services

Meg Lukan?
Meg Lukan's Performance
What People Say About Meg Lukan, LCPC
RecentMost Helpful
Meg is amazing! She really listens to you and is easy to talk to. I see her and 2 of my children see her as well. My boys find it easy to open up to Meg and talk to her. Meg is friendly, professional, and honest. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
Meg is amazing. She is so easy to talk to and has helped me change my life. I know I can always count on her whenever I need her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
Meg has been an amazing support for my family. Within 18 months, we were faced with unexpected and significant loss of two very close family members. She helped us cope then and remains a valued and trusted partner as we continue our journey.
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
I felt so comfortable speaking with Meg. I felt like she gave me the tools and advice I needed without judging me for some of the mistakes I have made in my life. I would highly recommend her to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
Meg was very supportive while I was experiencing postpardum depression. I was very comfortable with her and she gave me excelente coping skills.
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Lukan. She is amazing with kids (pre-teen and teen)! She has worked with my children and me and has helped us all. I would highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
Meg is AWESOME! She is insightful and kind, but also tells you what you need to hear in order to move past thought patterns and behaviors that aren't serving you well in your daily life. I am grateful to have found such a wonderful therapist. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
Meg helped me through a difficult transition in my life, she’s still helping me. She’s pushed me when I needed pushing, questioned me when I needed to ask myself the hard questions. Her guidance has been invaluable and I have recommended her to my friends. We’ve laughed. We’ve cried. We’ve taken this journey together. I wish I would have met her years ago. Then again, everything has happened exactly as it should have, in its own time. *brave* Thank you Meg.
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
Meg is very personable, kind and safe. She really helped me through a tough time of loss and trauma. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
We weren't sure what to expect and were concerned that our daughter wouldn't open up to anyone, but we were pleasantly surprised. Our experience has been well beyond our hopes and prayers. Ms. Lukan has helped our daughter immensely, which has helped our family as well. Our daughter has grown, matured and gained self confidence while learning how to work through life's challenges and obstacles.
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
After being referred to Meg by my daughter's pediatrician, she has been working with my daughter for the past 6 months. I have seen a tremendous change, growth and positivity coming from their time spent together. My husband and I are very pleased with the care and treatment she has been providing and will continue to provide!
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
Meg is a great listener and problem solver for the whole family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
Meg was wonderful to work with, she always on time and uplifting. She always asked the perfect questions, and I always left with a new perspective. I would highly recommend her to any one.
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
I’ve tried to go to therapists over the years and after one or two times I just never went back because I wasn’t comfortable. My experience with Meg has been completely different and I always leave her office feeling better than when I entered. I recommend her to my family and friends all the time!
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
Since I was 13 years old, darkness enveloped me. I've finally found a therapist, who made me realize the better version of my old self. I like the contented and calm version of myself once I started seeing Meg. From the first visit, I could discern Meg has a good heart and truly cares. She empathizes with the issues that I presented to her. From her background, I think that her compassion stemmed from treating clients from different cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds. I feel supported by her
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
Meg provided me with coping strategies for my anxiety that I will use for the rest of my life. I felt so comfortable and welcomed in her office. After she worked with me on core, anxiety-inducing issues, I was able to leave an abusive environment. I was also able to work through painful feelings from childhood trauma, and I am better able to process those emotions today. I could not be more happy with my experience with her. Meg is truly an incredible therapist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
Meg always has a smile on her face, is always prompt and dedicated to supporting me while I deal with chronic pain and related issues. Meg's positive attitude and expertise are amazing. She'll go "the extra mile" or help her clients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
Meg is phenomenal. She is so warm and inviting. She really listens without judgement, and offers thoughtful insights to problems. She asks the questions and helps you work through to the answers rather than suggesting that she knows the answers preemptively. She has been a literal life saver.
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
A friend of mine referred me to Meg as she has extensive experience with adolescents. My husband and I met Meg in August 2017 and instantly fell in love with her and her style. Our daughter has been seeing her and absolutely enjoys having a safe place to discuss all her concerns and truly loves the time she spends with her. Meg is a hidden gem. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?

How was your experience with Meg Lukan?

Meg O. Lukan M.S., L.C.P.C., LLC