Meg Lukan, LCPC

Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology •  Female

Meg Lukan

Meg O. Lukan M.S., L.C.P.C., LLC

600 Spring Hill Ring Rd Ste 103 West Dundee, IL 60118

Meg Lukan, LCPC is a Cognitive & Behavioral Psychologist in West Dundee, IL. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Meg Lukan to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Psychologists in your area

See similar Psychologists in West Dundee

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Meg Lukan accepts

Meg Lukan accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Blue Cross Blue Shield POS
Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Meg Lukan treats your condition or procedure

Meg Lukan's conditions and procedures:

• Anxiety Attack
  • Behavior Modification
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Family Counseling
  • Individual Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Meg Lukan, LCPC...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer evening visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Meg Lukan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Meg Lukan

Meg Lukan?
What People Say About Meg Lukan, LCPC
I was looking for a therapist for my son to see. I worked at a social service agency and some of the therapists recommended Meg. I eventually needed a quality therapeutic relationship myself, having issues of depression and anxiety. I connected with Meg and felt comfortable and respected from the beginning. Our relationship has continued for many years, at times more frequent than others. I have always felt better and more at peace after our sessions. Meg lets you talk, but also knows when it is time for her expertise and knowledge to be the priority. That is, I'm not just there to blow off steam. I don't think Meg holds anything back, can give you a different perspective and help you to process and deal with life's inevitable and sometimes unfair twists and turns. I even took my mother to see her. She was 98 then and had a good deal of anxiety and fear in her life. As with me, mom left her sessions smiling, calmer and more at ease.
Apr 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
Meg is amazing! She really listens to you and is easy to talk to. I see her and 2 of my children see her as well. My boys find it easy to open up to Meg and talk to her. Meg is friendly, professional, and honest. I highly recommend her!
Apr 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
Meg is amazing. She is so easy to talk to and has helped me change my life. I know I can always count on her whenever I need her.
Apr 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
Meg has been an amazing support for my family. Within 18 months, we were faced with unexpected and significant loss of two very close family members. She helped us cope then and remains a valued and trusted partner as we continue our journey.
Mar 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
I felt so comfortable speaking with Meg. I felt like she gave me the tools and advice I needed without judging me for some of the mistakes I have made in my life. I would highly recommend her to my family and friends.
Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
Meg was very supportive while I was experiencing postpardum depression. I was very comfortable with her and she gave me excelente coping skills.
Meg was a ver good listener and provided me excele in Elgin, IL – Mar 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Lukan. She is amazing with kids (pre-teen and teen)! She has worked with my children and me and has helped us all. I would highly recommend her!
Ann in Kane County, IL – Feb 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
Meg is AWESOME! She is insightful and kind, but also tells you what you need to hear in order to move past thought patterns and behaviors that aren't serving you well in your daily life. I am grateful to have found such a wonderful therapist. I highly recommend her.
Lisa in IL – Jan 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
Meg helped me through a difficult transition in my life, she’s still helping me. She’s pushed me when I needed pushing, questioned me when I needed to ask myself the hard questions. Her guidance has been invaluable and I have recommended her to my friends. We’ve laughed. We’ve cried. We’ve taken this journey together. I wish I would have met her years ago. Then again, everything has happened exactly as it should have, in its own time. *brave* Thank you Meg.
Jan 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
Meg is very personable, kind and safe. She really helped me through a tough time of loss and trauma. I highly recommend her!
Dec 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
We weren't sure what to expect and were concerned that our daughter wouldn't open up to anyone, but we were pleasantly surprised. Our experience has been well beyond our hopes and prayers. Ms. Lukan has helped our daughter immensely, which has helped our family as well. Our daughter has grown, matured and gained self confidence while learning how to work through life's challenges and obstacles.
CARPENTERSVILLE, IL – Dec 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
After being referred to Meg by my daughter's pediatrician, she has been working with my daughter for the past 6 months. I have seen a tremendous change, growth and positivity coming from their time spent together. My husband and I are very pleased with the care and treatment she has been providing and will continue to provide!
Renee K. in IL – Nov 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
Meg is a great listener and problem solver for the whole family.
Nov 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
Meg was wonderful to work with, she always on time and uplifting. She always asked the perfect questions, and I always left with a new perspective. I would highly recommend her to any one.
Connie – Nov 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
I’ve tried to go to therapists over the years and after one or two times I just never went back because I wasn’t comfortable. My experience with Meg has been completely different and I always leave her office feeling better than when I entered. I recommend her to my family and friends all the time!
Barbara L in Crystal Lake Il – Sep 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
Since I was 13 years old, darkness enveloped me. I've finally found a therapist, who made me realize the better version of my old self. I like the contented and calm version of myself once I started seeing Meg. From the first visit, I could discern Meg has a good heart and truly cares. She empathizes with the issues that I presented to her. From her background, I think that her compassion stemmed from treating clients from different cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds. I feel supported by her
Paul – Jul 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
Meg provided me with coping strategies for my anxiety that I will use for the rest of my life. I felt so comfortable and welcomed in her office. After she worked with me on core, anxiety-inducing issues, I was able to leave an abusive environment. I was also able to work through painful feelings from childhood trauma, and I am better able to process those emotions today. I could not be more happy with my experience with her. Meg is truly an incredible therapist!
Allison in Algonquin , IL – Jun 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
Meg always has a smile on her face, is always prompt and dedicated to supporting me while I deal with chronic pain and related issues. Meg's positive attitude and expertise are amazing. She'll go "the extra mile" or help her clients.
Dex in Sleepy Hollow, Il – May 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
Meg is phenomenal. She is so warm and inviting. She really listens without judgement, and offers thoughtful insights to problems. She asks the questions and helps you work through to the answers rather than suggesting that she knows the answers preemptively. She has been a literal life saver.
Mar 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?
A friend of mine referred me to Meg as she has extensive experience with adolescents. My husband and I met Meg in August 2017 and instantly fell in love with her and her style. Our daughter has been seeing her and absolutely enjoys having a safe place to discuss all her concerns and truly loves the time she spends with her. Meg is a hidden gem. I highly recommend her.
Mari Powell in Algonquin, IL – Nov 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Meg Lukan, LCPC?

How was your experience with Meg Lukan?

• Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Behavioral Therapy
  • Clinical Psychology
  • Counseling

1996
University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign

More Information

• Does Meg Lukan communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Meg Lukan communicates via email

• Does Meg Lukan offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Meg Lukan offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Meg Lukan offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Meg Lukan offers an online patient portal

• Does Meg Lukan have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Meg Lukan has free onsite parking

• Does Meg Lukan offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Meg Lukan offers weekend visits

• Does Meg Lukan offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Meg Lukan offers evening visits