Meaghan Phillips, MSOM

Acupuncture ·  Female

Meaghan Phillips

Port Orange Acupuncture

100 Cessna Blvd Ste B Port Orange, FL 32128

Meaghan Phillips, MSOM is an acupuncturist in Port Orange, FL and has been practicing for 8 years. She graduated from Florida College Of Integrative Medicine in 2011 and specializes in acupuncture, massage therapy, and more.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Meaghan Phillips accepts

Meaghan Phillips accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Meaghan Phillips treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Meaghan Phillips

Meaghan Phillips?
Meaghan Phillips' Performance
What People Say About Meaghan Phillips, MSOM
Meaghan is an extremely knowledgeable and caring. I had been to all the traditional orthopedic doctors and had all the tests. They told me there was nothing they could do for the chronic pain I was experiencing. I researched and found Meaghan. She listened to me and came up with a treatment plan that worked for me. I am so ecstatic that I am able to play golf with no pain. I would recommend her for anyone with pain. She will listen and give you an honest assessment. She has made my quality of life so much better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Meaghan Phillips, MSOM?
Meaghan always takes whatever time is necessary to listen carefully to my needs and questions. She is compassionate and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Meaghan Phillips, MSOM?
I have been a patient for 12 yrs and believe that the treatment that I receive is above and beyond great care. The office is very friendly and helpful. I'm very impressed with the gentle and serene atmosphere there. I would highly recommend Dr Phillips to anybody that might need her services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Meaghan Phillips, MSOM?
Meaghan is an excellent caregiver, knowledgeable and supportive. I believe that prospective patients can consult her with complete confidence that they will have a good experience and a good outcome. I say this as someone who has had prior experience with acupuncture and other acupuncture physicians over the years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Meaghan Phillips, MSOM?
Meaghan Phillips is an extraordinary professional who continues to learn and stay on top of her profession. My mother (95) and I have been patients of Meaghan's for 4 years. She and her assistant Karen are very responsive to our needs from scheduling to our acupuncture treatments. Meaghan is very thorough with each visit in meeting our unique needs. There is no question that our quality of life and health has been enhanced since we have been under Meaghan's care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Meaghan Phillips, MSOM?
Meaghan is an excellent Doctor of Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture. Always listening to her patients to determine her course of action. Her studies of the body through massage, yoga and acupuncture along with food and herbal medicine knowledge provides her with a wealth of information on how to treat a person. She's an excellent Doctor of Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture and I highly recommend her for your healthcare needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Meaghan Phillips, MSOM?
Meaghan is terrific. She has helped me with a range of issues for years. I have felt better and improved after each treatment, both acupuncture and massage, and have also received great benefits from herbal remedies, immune boosts and B-12 shots. She is very competent and knowledgeable, as well as caring and just super nice. I recommend her highly for any issue or ailment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Meaghan Phillips, MSOM?
I broke my ankle in 3 places over 3 years ago. Megan has helped me with the pain in my ankle when the weather changes. I no longer have pain in my ankle when there is rain in the forecast. She has also helped me with digestive problems and figured out the cause when my Gastroenterologist couldn't. I recommend Megan to friends and acquaintances every day. She is the greatest! Dianne Moore
×Post a ResponseAre you Meaghan Phillips, MSOM?

How was your experience with Meaghan Phillips?

We are an Integrative Medical practice located in the Spruce Creek Fly-in. Our philosophy is whole body wellness based on diet, exercise, and balance of the mind. Port Orange Acupuncture takes a very modern approach to the ancient practices of Tradit...

• Acupuncture