Max Malikow, LMHC

CounselingMaleAge 72

Max Malikow
528 Oak St Syracuse, NY 13203

Max Malikow, LMHC is a Counselor in Syracuse, NY. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Max Malikow to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

"Cognitive behavioral Therapy"

- Max Malikow, LMHC

• Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Max Malikow treats your condition or procedure

Max Malikow accepts

Max Malikow's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Max Malikow

4.2

Max Malikow

This is by far the worst experience I had with a counselor. When I went to see Malikow, I was in a toxic relationship and was also diagnosed with PTSD. Malikow spent all his time justifying my toxic partners actions, and very often told me I was "creating problems for myself." I don't know how you can call PTSD my "self-created problem" and call yourself a mental health professional. I also had a friend who eventually ended up stalking me, and when he first started showing concerning behaviors I shared them with Malikow. He condescendingly dismissed my concerns and said that, again, I was trying to create problems for myself. Said "friend" ended up stalking me for a month. I would not recommend this condescending human being to anybody as a "counselor."
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Aug 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Max Malikow, LMHC?

How was your experience with Max Malikow?
Provider explaining information to patient

Cognitive behavioral Therapy

• Counseling

Is Max Malikow, LMHC accepting new patients?

Max Malikow, LMHC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Max Malikow's profile to make an appointment.

Does Max Malikow, LMHC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Max Malikow accepts your insurance.

Where is Max Malikow, LMHC's office located?

Max Malikow's office is located at 528 Oak St, Syracuse, NY 13203. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Max Malikow, LMHC offer telehealth services?

Max Malikow has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Max Malikow, LMHC?

528 Oak St Syracuse, NY 13203