Dr. Matthew Wilson, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 43

Dr. Wilson

Ashworth Chiropractic & Acupuncture Clinic, West Des Moines, Iowa

5938 Ashworth Rd West Des Moines, IA 50266

Dr. Matthew Wilson, DC is a chiropractor in West Des Moines, IA and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic in 2009 and specializes in chiropractic and acupuncture.

Dr. Wilson accepts

Dr. Wilson accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
Midlands Choice
Principal Financial Group

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Iowa

Check if Dr. Wilson treats your condition or procedure

• Pediatric Chiropractic Adjustment
  • Spinal Rigidity
  • Sports Injuries
  • Thoracic Disc Disorders
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)

I believe that it is important to get the patient well as quickly as possible.

• Chiropractic

Dr. Wilson?
Dr. Wilson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Matthew Wilson, DC
Recent
Dr. Wilson did a wonderful job of fixing a neck/shoulder issue I had. Although he will lay out a treatment plan, he will periodically review that with you and make any necessary adjustments. He is looking to get you healed as quickly as possible, not putting you in an endless treatment cycle. If a new issue comes up (like pain in a different are due to overcompensating for the injured area) he will work on that right away. I would highly recommend using Dr. Wilson.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Wilson, DC?
He is the best!! I recommend him to so many people! He has been able to help my husband and me actually be able to function despite me having to deal with a wide range of issues. He can usually get me in pretty quickly. He and his staff are very understanding and overall FANTASTIC! Unlike others I've encountered, it isn't about how much money he can get from us but how much he can help! Seriously the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Wilson, DC?
Dr. Wilson is amazing!! He is extremely knowledgeable and will not stop until he fixes your pain. I would never see any other chiropractor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Wilson, DC?
He answers all questions and his expertise in his area of chiropractic is second to none.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Wilson, DC?
Dr Wilson made my first experience with a Chiropractor a great one. He made me fell at ease and explained the process in detail. In a short time he has relieved many of my complaints. I would highly recommend Dr Wilson.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Wilson, DC?
I have had back issues for 15 years and have been to 3 different Chiropractors in that time with limited success. Dr. Matt is doing treatments that are totally different than I have received from any of the others and after only a few times I am much better. His goal is to listen to what your body is telling him, fix it as completely as possible and have you stop coming. Unlike most in his profession who recommend that you keep returning forever, he simply wants to help you out of pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Wilson, DC?
I went to Dr. Matt the first time with a chronic migraine, neck and back issues. After my first treatment I was so much better, headache gone, back and neck so much better. I have had 4 treatments so far and feel 100% better. Dr. Matt really listens and cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Wilson, DC?
Feel he cares about my comfort level and providing relief. I don't feel like just another paitent increasing his pay check.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Wilson, DC?
Somehow Dr. Wilson is both very thorough and very quick. I see him once a month. I get the standard adjustments at every appointment, but he's always listening carefully to what I've been feeling over the last month and he targets any areas of concern with specific adjustments. I'm very impressed with his knowledge. He's friendly and so is the staff. It's very easy to make an appointment and I am usually in and out in a little more than 15 minutes. Office is clean and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Wilson, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Wilson?