Dr. Matthew Wilson, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 55

Chiropractic

Dr. Matthew Wilson, DC is a Chiropractor in Brandon, FL and has over 15 years of experience in the healthcare field. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic in 2008. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Matthew Wilson, DC

Epic Chiropractic and Wellness

902 W Lumsden Rd Ste 104 Brandon, FL 33511

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Wilson treats your condition or procedure

• Sprain
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Whiplash

Dr. Wilson accepts

Dr. Wilson accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Dr. Wilson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wilson

Awesome results
Been using Dr Matt for a few years now, he always manages to get my busted body to feel better.
James T – Dec 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Wilson, DC?
I couldn't sleep at night, severe head and kneck pain,also lower back pain. I thought, I would check this place out! With in a week I finally had relief, I'm sleeping at night, I have more energy and I am so thankful for all the knowledge this amazing gentleman has given me! I have been amazed at the results,and I know I'm on the way, to a healthier me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Wilson, DC?
Dr. Matt is extremely professional, knowledgeable and friendly. He and his team described in detail the different exercises so I could do them easily. He also did a detailed analysis of my spine and then adjusted me accordingly. The results are noticeable since the first session. My back felt relieved and my circulation improved. I highly recommend his services for someone who wants great results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Wilson, DC?
Dr. Wilson and the staff are amazing. They are friendly and professional. Dr. Wilson takes time to hear you and treat you. Thank God I met them even though it was because of a car accident.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Wilson, DC?
I was exposed to a Max living center in Michigan and really liked the fundamentals behind the healing of the sound rather than just maintaining it. When I came back to Brandon and met with Dr Wilson I was very impressed with his extensive knowledge and total body alignment. It was far superior to the Max Living in Michigan. I have had noted improvement in just 4 months. Six star recommendation!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Wilson, DC?
Wow! I have seen many chiropractors and even left one after 7 months to try Epic Chiropractic and I can say this place is named appropriately. My results are already epic after 1 month. I'm excited to see our progress at the end of the 3 month plan and looking forward to a much more comfortable life as I continue maintenance. While with other chiropractors I would get temporary pain relief which would return a few days post-adjustment, my chronic pain levels have continued to decrease with eac
Denah in Riverview, FL – Apr 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Wilson, DC?
I would recommend Dr. Wilson to family & friends in the Tampa Bay Area. His office is clean and well organized. His staff are professional, polite and knowledgeable. His office hours are convenient. He is personable, he has good eye contact and he is knowledgeable in his field of practice.
Valrico, FL – Mar 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Wilson, DC?
I am in good health BUT when I listened to the Maximized Living explanation it made perfect sense. I am a widow of a Chiropractor and believed in the body being able to heal itself when properly aligned and feed with proper nutrition and exercise. 1/1/2 years ago I was diagnosed with Glaucoma. I was allergic to the drops the laser procedure only put me in the high normal range of pressure without control you will go blind. 6 weeks of treatments my pressure was in perfect range. YEA!!!
Kathy in Brandon, Fl – Sep 29, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Wilson, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Wilson?