Dr. Matthew Villani, DPM

Dr. Matthew Villani, DPM

Podiatry  ·
Male

Dr. Matthew Villani, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Lake Mary, FL. He specializes in podiatry, podiatric surgery, and more.Read his story

Foot & Ankle Associates of Florida

1307 S International Pkwy Ste 1061

Lake Mary, FL 32746

• AvMed
  • CHAMPVA
  • Florida Hospital Healthcare System
  • Golden Rule
  • Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • PHCS
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Villani

See how frequently Dr. Villani performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Foot Conditions
Hammer Toe
Nail Avulsion and Excision
high

Dr. Villani's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Villani's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Villani "As a qualified podiatrist, Dr. Matthew Villani treats his patients for a variety of foot and ankle concerns. Dr. Villani is a graduate of Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine and completed his residency in Florida Hospital East Orlando. While Dr. Villani offers a wide variety of podiatric services, he does have a strong interest and extra training in sports injuries of the lower extremities, treatment for trauma, and conditions that require surgical intervention. If you need treatment for your foot and ankle concerns, call to schedule an appointment with him at either the Tavares, Lake Mary, or Altamonte Springs office. Dr. Villani is pleased to treat patients of all ages."

• Podiatry
  • Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery
  • Podiatric Foot Surgery
  • Podiatric Surgery

Dr. Villani does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis

Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Temple University School Of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Florida Hospital East Orlando

Dr. Villani has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Villani has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Villani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Villani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Villani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Villani to family and friends

Dr. Villani's Performance

Dr. Villani treated me for a fall from a ladder, which was very painful. Thus far, he completed reconstructive surgery to my heel involving plates and screws. One week in, he examined the great work, re-splinted the foot and scheduled a follow-on appointment. I met Dr. Villani through a terrible...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Thank you Dr. Villani for the excellent care of my broken toe. I would definitely recommend him to any friends with foot ailments.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Shirley, thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you experienced excellent care with Dr. Villani. And we very much appreciate your recommendation! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

On my first visit I found the office staff to be friendly and courteous....I would recommend Dr. Villani to others as he was very genuine and took the time to explain my foot problem and options available to me and is very open to answer questions you may have...I think it is important to most...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you so much for your review, Debbie! We're so glad to hear that our staff was friendly and courteous. We agree; it's important to us that our patients understand all their options and we take the time to explain everything thoroughly. If you have any foot or ankle concerns in the future, please feel free to reach out to us!

My first visit was so relaxing, especially when I was nervous.The staff was very pleasant and helpful. Dr Villani was very compassionate and understanding. He took the time to talk to me and helped me feel calm about my ankle. I recommend Dr. Villani very highly for your foot and ankle problems....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you so much for the review! We're so glad to hear your visit was relaxing, and that Dr. Villani listened to your needs. Please let us know if we can assist you further with your foot and ankle care!

I have been going to Dr Villani for several years now. He and his staff are very professional and efficient. I highly recommend them.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you very much for your review, Richard! We're glad to know that you found Dr. Villani to be professional and efficient. We appreciate your recommendation!