Contact provider for availability

Dr. Matthew Specht, PHD

Clinical Psychology ·  Male

Dr. Specht
600 N WOLFE ST Baltimore, MD 21287

Dr. Matthew Specht, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Baltimore, MD. He specializes in clinical psychology.

Dr. Specht accepts

Dr. Specht accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Specht treats your condition or procedure

• Clinical Psychology

Dr. Specht's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Specht

Dr. Specht?
Dr. Specht's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Matthew Specht, PHD
Recent
I can’t say enough positive things about our experience with Dr. Specht. My son had struggled with generalized anxiety disorder and OCD for years before seeing Dr. Specht. We had been to several other counselors that really had not helped very much. Dr. Specht and his treatment plan changed my son’s life. He is doing very well now, and his symptoms are quite minimal. I would recommend Dr. Specht to anyone needing help with these conditions, especially good with working with youth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Specht, PHD?
Dr. Specht is a kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable therapist. His ability to understand adolescents and what best addresses their needs is remarkable. He goes out of his way for his patients and their families. He has a unique way of interacting with his patients that puts them at ease while at the same time effectively addressing their mental health issues. He has been a trusted advisor and coach for our family and made a significant positive impact on our son.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Specht, PHD?
I have spent my entire life going through doctors/therapists, who through my experience seem to be mostly biased and ignorant to any outside opinions. Dr. Specht is straightforward with you. No Judgment. No BS. He is man of great intelligence and highly respected in psychology. He also has many unique ways of using conditioning as a strategy to help people move past things that are unnatural to the person, yet are holding people back from everything life has to offer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Specht, PHD?
Dr. Specht changed my son's life. My son had been misdiagnosed and misunderstood for years. A year ago we thought we were losing him and today he is heading to college, getting straight As, and has a focus and insight into his life well beyond his years, all thanks to Dr. Specht. We are so grateful that we found Dr. Specht and could not recommend him more highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Specht, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Specht?