Dr. Matthew Silverstein, PHD

Clinical PsychologyMaleAge 60

Clinical Psychology

Dr. Matthew Silverstein, PHD is a Clinical Psychologist in West Hollywood, CA and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Pacifica Graduate Institute California - Ph.D. Clinical Psychology medical school in 2005. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Matthew Silverstein, PHD

Matthew Silverstein PhD--Integrative Psychology West Hollywood

8149 Santa Monica Blvd # 354 West Hollywood, CA 90046

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Clinical Psychologists in your area

"My work as an Integrative Psychologist is depth oriented, which means that I look to the unconscious mind as a key to wellness. My work is also trauma-informed, meaning that I am trained to assess and help al..."

- Dr. Matthew Silverstein, PHD

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Silverstein treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Silverstein's conditions and procedures:

• Depressive Disorders
  • Gender Dysphoria
  • Homophobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

Dr. Silverstein accepts

Dr. Silverstein accepts the following insurance:

We file all out of network claims, please contact our office for further details

Dr. Silverstein's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Silverstein

Dr. Silverstein

I've contemplated therapy for years. After finally taking the dive out of emotional desperation, I couldn't be luckier to have found Dr. Silverstein. He is intelligent, compassionate and above all our sessions have been extremely helpful.
Sep 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Silverstein, PHD?
My time with Dr. Matt Silverstein has been transformational. He pushed me when I needed it, he supported me when I thought I was holding it all together, and he held a space for me to be angry and sometimes cry. I am greatly appreciative of his therapeutic skills.
D.G. – Apr 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Silverstein, PHD?
Matthew is a great listener who gives very helpful feedback. I feel that I gain insight each time I talk to him.
Nov 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Silverstein, PHD?
It took me a few years and 5 therapists before I met Dr. Silverstein back in 2012. In my opinion, compared to all of my past therapists, this man saved my life. I have been cynical when it comes to the ideas of mindfullness and certain forms of wellness, but Dr. Silverstein's approach really allowed me to connect to a mindfulness/self care that for me, felt safe to explore without cynicism or suspicion, and was tailored to my needs. I also appreciate his participation in the therapy process. Unlike many of my past therapists, he engages with you, will search for methods that appeal to you, and will truly work to find tools you can use as well as understand to guide you through the trauma you may be experiencing. He has changed the way I regard therapy and truly provided a space for me to connect deeply with myself. I highly recommend his services.
Hank J. – Oct 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Silverstein, PHD?
Dr Silverstein has incredible experience in the arena of Mindfulness/Meditation. He successfully integrates the cultivation of Mindfulness into his work as a psychotherapist, making for a much richer experience than therapy alone. It added a whole new dimension to our therapy experience, creating benefits I hadn't experienced with therapy alone.
Aug 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Silverstein, PHD?
I have seen many therapists over the years, and came to Dr. Silverstein in 2011 after a failed suicide attempt. I saw him weekly for three years then felt comfortable enough to continue only as needed. I have seen him twice in the past twelve months to check in. I do not think I could have learned to cope with major depressive disorder if it were not for the therapy I had with Dr. Silverstein. He taught me how to feel deeply, recognize triggers of self defeat, identify critical periods, to re
Hawthorne, CA – Mar 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Silverstein, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Silverstein?