Matthew Shortt, PA-C

Matthew Shortt, PA-C

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Male
Matthew Shortt, PA-C is an orthopedic surgery provider who practices in Blacksburg, VA. He has been practicing for 10 years.

250 S Main St Ste 224A

Blacksburg, VA 24060

• Medicare

Learn about Matthew Shortt

See how frequently Matthew Shortt performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Fracture Care
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Bursitis

Matthew Shortt's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Matthew Shortt "As a certified Physician Assistant I strive to capitalize on my previous work experience and education to provide exceptional medical care to all patients. Working as a professional member of the medical team to provide for optimal healthcare is an important aspect of my passion for healthcare. I have a strong intrest in orthopedics and the advancements in technology and look forward to bringing these advancements to my patients."

Matthew Shortt does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
  • Sports Injuries
  • Sprain

• Arthrocentesis
  • Joint Injection

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
  • Standford Chronic Disease Self-Management Program Leader
    Other Education | Completed 2009
  • Virginia Academy Of Physician Assistants
    Other Education | Completed 2007

Matthew Shortt has no awards or honors listed.

Matthew Shortt has no media or publications listed.

Matthew Shortt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Matthew Shortt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Matthew Shortt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Matthew Shortt to family and friends
Matthew Shortt's Performance
in Radford, VA |
Matt is always concerned about why I am there and what he can do to help me get better!
in Bluefield, va |
Everyone at this office is wonderful. The doctors are the absolute best!!
in Christiansburg, VA |
Matt Shortt does an excellent job of diagnostics and finding out the nature of your orthopedic problems. Takes the time to listen to you and answering g any questions you may have. He also offers suggestions on fixing the pro Lem.
in Pearisburg |
I love this practice and have the utmost trust in Matt
in Blacksburg VA |
Always ready to listen to your difficulty and work to resolve your problems.
in Christiansburg , VA |
I can't begin to say enough about matt. He has the best personality and has a great knowledge of ortho. I would recommend him to anyone including my family. I added a problem on to my visit the day of my visit and he addressed both of them. The Medication he gave me was exactly what I needed to feel better. He's great with every age group! GO SEE HIM!
in Blacksburg, VA |
I would and do recommend Matthew Short to my family and friends. He always listens and explains everything to make you comfortable. He's very friendly and makes you feel at ease.
in Radford, VA |
I fractured my shoulder and ended up seeing Matthew Shortt. he has worked with me to do my PT at home while making sure that my shoulder is taken care of and is healing properly.
in Blacksburg, VA |
My first interview with Dr. Shortt was an excellent experience. In less than 45 minutes, I met Dr. Shortt, was introduced to dr. Gardener, and decided on an operation. Had X-rays, scheduled the operation and all the necessary supporting appointments, gave my history, signed papers, and expressed my concerns that I had from a previous operation. He responded to my concerns. Everyone was sympathetic and kind during the visit.
in Blacksburg, VA |
He is excellent. Highest recommendation. Kind, knowledgeable, and genuinely concerned about patients' well-being.
Floyd, VA |
Matt is a wonderful provider, I recommend him to everyone I know when they need and orthopedic provider.
Pulaski, VA |
Matt is knowledgeable, careful, compassionate, trustworthy, has knowledge of each patient's issues, is a good listener, and is deeply invested in the care of each patient.
in Floyd, VA |
I would highly recommend Matthew Shortt to family and friends. I was looking for a new orthopedic provider as mine had retired. I was referred to Matthew Shortt, PA-C by my personal medical care provider. I couldn't have been more pleased. The entire facility was so comfortable and friendly. I tend to stress when going to a medical appointment, especially a new facility. But this was a wonderful experience and I was treated with respect and I didn't stress out at all. Matt is terrific!!!
in Riner, VA |
very friendly, gave me a shot in knee and I hardly felt it.
in Radford, VA |
My wife and I can't say enough nice things about Matt. He is professional in every way, but has compassion and empathy with what one is going through. He and his office staff are a Class Act.
Matt is a great provider. He listens, explains, and genuinely cares about his patients!
Christiansburg,VA |
Matt Shortt is one of the best providers I have seen. He is compassionate, friendly, and has great bedside manner. Matt always takes the time to explain things to you and makes you feel important.
Blacksburg VA |
I highly recommend Matt Shortt. I've seen him several times and he always listens to my concerns and asks questions as well. He is very personable plus Matt knows what he's doing.
in Pilot, VA |
Matthew Shortt is a caring professional provider. He is helpful and always makes me feel welcome and not just another patient he has to see. I will refer all my friends and family if the need arises. I will return again if further care is needed. This was a positive experience despite the circumstance of my visit.
in Christiansburg, VA |
matt is a wonderful orthopedic dr. he explains everything to me and is always there for me when I need him. I always ask for him as he understands and listens to what I have to say I would never think of seeing another orthopedic dr. very sweet and kind.. what can I say? he is the best in my eyes takes the very best care of me if I was to have to rate a 5 star I would give him a 10 stars
in Pilot, VA |
Matt is very attentive & listens well. He pays attention to developments in his field & uses that information to minimize discomfort for the patient and to clearly inform the patient about what is going on. I am so glad I found him. I wish he was a surgeon so that when I have to go down that road I could have him, but alas, no. R ;-)
in Blacksburg, VA |
Everyone in the office is so friendly and accommodating. I have seen Matt several times. He has been excellent every time. He listens and is very perceptive and caring. My recent visit was for a broken wrist. This, as my previous visit, was horse related. He knows that my main question is always "when can I ride again?" I was very happy when the option for the broken wrist was a new kind of cast that is more like a brace and is even removable. Impressed that he stays up to date with tech.
Charlottesville, VA |
Outstanding, professional, personable, knowledgeable, most helpful!
Have you seen Matthew Shortt, PA-C?
Are you Matthew Shortt?