Chiropractic  |
Dr. Matthew McCartney Jr, DC
Dr. Matthew McCartney Jr, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Lake Orion, MI. He is 34 years old.

1079 S Baldwin Rd

Lake Orion, MI 48360

• Priority Health

Learn about Dr. McCartney Jr

• Chiropractic

Dr. McCartney Jr does not have any board certifications listed.

• Sports Injuries

• Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Central Michigan University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed 2009

Dr. McCartney Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. McCartney Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McCartney Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McCartney Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McCartney Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McCartney Jr to family and friends
Dr. McCartney Jr's Performance
in Clarkston, Mi |
The way that Dr. McCartney does his adjustments to me are far more effective than any that I have experienced in the past. I would not even consider going to anyone else. Thanks for the great treatment!
in Lake Orion, MI |
Best chiropractor around. Very gentle and professional. Staff is great also. Love them all. They treat me like family.
in Clarkston, MI |
Dr. McCartney has been my Chiropractor for 3 years now. I would highly recommend him to ALL my friends and family. I immediately feel better when I leave his office. He is very good at finding the places that need help. "I Highly Recommend Dr. McCartney"
in Lake Orion, MI |
Dr. McCartney is a kind and caring individual, he will drop everything to attend to his patients when needed. I have called him in multiple occasions and needed chiropractic care. He always waited for me to get to his office even if it was passed his office hours. Last week I was on a business trip and had to leave to the airport before 9AM, he made sure to be in the office at 8:30 to attend to my problem. If I did not have the adjustment I would have canceled my trip. Call him if you hate PAIN!
in Lake Orion |
What a great experience I was in a lot of pain and I feel so much better so quick.
in Ortonville, MI |
My experience with this facility is nothing more then perfect. The staff here is very kind and always in a very good mood. Dr McCartney is well educated and is very confident with all of his adjustments. He also will listen carefully to your concerns and questions and give you the best detailed answers on to why your having those symptoms. All around a good facility and practice. I would recommend any way of any age, to give them a try!
Have you seen Dr. Matthew McCartney Jr, DC?
Are you Dr. McCartney Jr?

Visit Dr. McCartney Jr