Matthew Hastings, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA)MaleAge 40

Physician Assistant (PA)

Matthew Hastings, PA-C is a Physician Assistant in Columbus, OH. His office accepts new patients.

Matthew Hastings, PA-C

Juvly

1120 Polaris Pkwy Ste 202 Columbus, OH 43240 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Physician Assistants in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Matthew Hastings treats your condition or procedure

Matthew Hastings' conditions and procedures:

• Botox® Injection
  • CoolSculpting®
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Kybella Treatment for Submental Fat
  • Laser Hair Removal
  • Microneedling
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Restylane® Injections

Matthew Hastings accepts

Matthew Hastings accepts the following insurance:

Matthew Hastings' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Matthew Hastings

Matthew Hastings

Matt has been my injector for over a year. He’s by far my favorite injector I’ve ever worked with. He takes time to actually hear what you’re looking for, and goes above and beyond to make sure you’re comfortable and understand everything. His work is equally as amazing as his personality. My friends have even started going to him because he does such a good job. Best of the best!!
Tori – Apr 03, 2022
Friendly and knowledage
Matt is amazing and knows what he’s doing. He’s gone above and beyond to accommodate me every time I’ve seen him. I had a cyst for over 2 years that no longer exists thanks to him.
KRieser – Mar 15, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Hastings, PA-C?
Matt is not only an amazing injector, he’s an amazing human being. So sweet, kind and compassionate. You will know off the bat you chose the right injector, so knowledgeable , transparent and basically a genius. He restored my faith with finding an expert in this field. Please go see him without hesitation. Thank me later!
Gigi – Nov 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Hastings, PA-C?
Matthew is amazing!!!! He’s got the best personality and made sure he explained everything along the way. He took his time and made sure I was comfortable and was just such a joy to be around. I am loving my results and I will be a lifetime client of his!
Kristy – Oct 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Hastings, PA-C?
Listen up people! If you’re looking for a provider that takes time to listen to what U want to improve on, calms your fears and keeps it 100 on what to expect with each treatment then Matt is your man! I’ve had TERRIBLE experience with past injectors in Columbus area! Shady & would leave with bruises making it very difficult to go out in public trying to hide what I had done(mainly from my husband) I didn’t have one single bruise even my husband was floored and said I must keep Matt as my injector! My brows have never been so high and snatched and he is the ONLY injector to get my bunny lines & crows all the way I’m FLOORED with my results! But most importantly I’m excited bc we actually have a game plan for my aesthetic goals Something no other injector has done. Rome wasn’t built over night, you don’t walk into gym 1x come out with a 6pk. Thank u Matt for restoring my trust that was taken from past injectors doing things wrong. U clearly do right by your patients and it shows! Xoxo
Amanda White – Aug 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Hastings, PA-C?
I went to Matthew for wrinkle relaxers around my eyes. He was great. This was my first time doing any kind of injections and he actually took the time to introduce himself, tell me about his background in the industry, and explain how the injections work. The results were exactly what I was looking for and I’m looking forward to going back!
Tessa – Aug 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Hastings, PA-C?
Matt is extremely talented at what he does. He spends ample time with clients and clearly demonstrates his knowledge. I have received under eye filler from Matt and was very pleased. He adequately prepared me for what to expect during our consult, was very detail oriented during the filler process, and prepared me for a speedy recovery. I will never trust anyone else with my face, and would highly recommend him to family and friends.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Jul 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Hastings, PA-C?
I have been going to BB Aesthetics for a couple years and while I have enjoyed everyone I have met, Matthew Hastings has renewed my faith and confidence in BB. I was getting frustrated at results not lasting or placement being a little off and needing return trips for touch-ups. I decided to give Matthew a try. He was the first to sit with me and explain his background, experience, ideas for my skin and face and how he would approach my treatment plan. He provided humor and knowledge and listened to my concerns and desires. For the first time, I didn’t need a touch-up visit and the results are natural looking. I have found my injector!
Danielle D. – May 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Hastings, PA-C?
Matt is incredibly talented in what he does! I had my undereye filler done by him and he made sure to tell me what he was doing every step of the way. this dramatically lowered my nerves, and made this tricky procedure a breeze! between his comforting personality, knowledge and expertise, I will continue going to Matt for all of my aesthetic needs.
Valentina Perez – May 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Hastings, PA-C?
Matt is by far the most knowledgeable and talented injector I have ever worked with. I had wanted to get undereye filler for years, but was nervous about the procedure. When I expressed interest in doing my under eyes he walked me through the process from start to finish, no pressure. I finally decided to go through with the procedure and I am absolutely thrilled with the results. Matt is the best, I won't go see anyone else!
Gina J – Apr 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Hastings, PA-C?
All I can say is WOW! I started developing under eye bags around 2 years ago that gradually worsened, leaving me feeling very self conscious . COVID-19 and the need to wear a masks left me feeling even more insecure since my eyes were the only part of my face to be seen. I looked down often and avoided eye contact. I can hands down say, this was the best decision I have ever made in my life. Just minutes post procedure, I looked like a new woman! I cried tears of joy as I drove away. This was my first cosmetic experience with fillers/botox, etc . I was nervous, and anxious to say the least. Matt was amazing and talked me through the whole process, even helping to control my breathing. I knew from our initial consultation that I wanted Matt to be the one to transform me, but actually he changed my life! I will be back!
Niki L Pizzuti – Apr 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Hastings, PA-C?
I can’t say enough good things about Matthew. He has been my sole provider for my aesthetic needs for years (with one mistake of trying to find a new provider after moving from columbus to Chicago). I make sure to get back to Columbus for my injection upkeep to see Matthew because he keeps me looking youthful and classy, and his work is pristine and never overboard (you know the type). I’m a physician assistant myself, and wouldn’t trust anyone else with my aesthetic needs. I even referred my mother to him, and we are both very satisfied customers! If you’re looking for wrinkle relaxers, microneedling, fillers, facials, product recommendations, or even just a consultation, you can’t go wrong with Matthew!
Ivy – Feb 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Hastings, PA-C?
I had a bad experience with my first lip injector. After that experience I searched online for a couple of months to try to find the best place to get my lips fixed, that's how I found BB Aesthetic. I ended up seeing good reviews of how Matt was able to collage bad filler and it gave me confidence that I could get my lips properly taken care of. I met with him and he is so sweet and knowledgeable. He did a great job of collaging my filler and communicating everything to me. I would recommend him to anyone! I'm so glad I have a trusted injector now.
Ashley P – Feb 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Hastings, PA-C?
Have gone to many many injectors over the years and Matthew Hastings is hands down the BEST! He came HIGHLY recommended to me and he has never disappointed! He is super thorough, really takes the time to understand your needs and then works his magic! Seriously, he has done some techniques on my skin that has brought about Amazing results! So impressed!
Brian – Jan 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Hastings, PA-C?
I have been seeing Matt for over a year now. He’s absolutely amazing! He is so talented and takes time to listen to your concerns. His attention to detail is what makes him the absolute best. I’ve never been so happy with my toxins and fillers. He’s a true miracle worker. Highly recommend him.
Teresa Russell – Jan 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Hastings, PA-C?
Matthew has an incredible bedside manner. He was very thorough with everything before and during the procedure. He made me feel comfortable and was very personable.
Brittiney Johnson – Dec 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Hastings, PA-C?
I am beside myself, I FOUND Matthew Hastings!!!! I highly recommend him. He is extremely knowledgeable, highly skilled, open, great sense of humor, sincere, caring, and gentle with injectable procedures. I had my very first under eye fillers with Matt. He walked me through his entire process unlike anyone I have had before; very thorough and knowledgeable! He provided education on how my face muscles are structured and dove deep into treatment options, in regular people terms. It is obvious, Matt loves what he does. He prepared me for what to anticipate during the procedure, right after, next day and in 2-3 weeks. I was stunned with the instant results. I looked awake and reenergized. There was no bruising and no down time. I went back to work after the 30 minute procedure. I am extremely happy with my results.
Nov 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Hastings, PA-C?
Matt knows his stuff! Very talented with excellent results. I’d trust him with any friend or family member. Perfect for those wanting to look their best but not wanting others to know.
Phosho22 – Mar 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Hastings, PA-C?
Matt was so awesome to work with. He's done my lip filler twice now and I've loved it both times. Very friendly and professional. He did a great job and calming my nerves the first time I had my lip filler done. The drive to see him is so worth it. I'm looking forward to booking with him in the future!
Rikki – Mar 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Hastings, PA-C?
Matt Is seriously the best. I drive about an hour to come see him at Juvly Polaris location. He has did my under eye filler twice now and I would not trust anyone else to do it. He can't ever leave!! His work work ethic and perfection is spot on. He goes over everything with you before he does anything and doesn't try to push anything on you. I would recommend him to everyone!! Already looking forward to my next visit with him.
Carrie – Mar 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Hastings, PA-C?

How was your experience with Matthew Hastings?