Matthew Harrison, PT

Physical Therapy •  Male • Age 46

Matthew Harrison

Harrison Physical Therapy, Fishkill, NY

798 Route 9 Ste B Fishkill, NY 12524

Matthew Harrison, PT is a Physical Therapist in Fishkill, NY. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Matthew Harrison to book an appointment.

Matthew Harrison's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Matthew Harrison

Matthew Harrison?
My experience with Harrison PT was wonderful. The therapists and therapy assistants are knowledgeable, engaging, encouraging professionals who create a welcoming environment that facilitates optimum recovery. My physical therapist, Matt Harrison, was interested in my goals and provided meaningful feedback throughout my care to support sustained success. I recommend Harrison PT without hesitation.
Jun 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?
I had been going to Harrison PT prior to the Covid 19 outbreak for a knee injury and was hesitant to continue my treatment. However, I gave it a chance and am glad I did. They adapted to the quickly changing environment and created a comfortable environment. All the staff wear masks and they hand out gloves and masks to the patients. Overall a great experience!
May 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?
The entire team at Harrison PT is kind, patient, and knowledgeable. My sessions with Matt and his staff were successful in healing my shoulder injury. I highly recommend Harrison Physical Therapy to anyone seeking a warm, caring environment with experts on staff.
Apr 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?
thanks to the staff from the office right on through to the PT guys the experience was very welcoming and supportive. Biggest thanks to Brett for his informative and common sense approach to my therapy. If you think PT can't help, you're wrong. With the proper guidance and those simple exercises you'll be amazed at your revitalization especially with the great staff at Harrisons.
Mar 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?
Friendly professional staff. Proficient in providing effective routines and exercises to correct and aid in healing affected body parts. We were successful in healing my shoulder negating possible surgery. I have and will recommend this office to friends and family.
Nancy in Poughkeepsie – Dec 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?
I came to Harrison PT with a debilitating case of Tennis Elbow. It was effecting everything I did and was just progressively getting worse. A doctor had suggested surgery, but Matt had suggested a regimen of PT and making some appropriate changes in my work and home habits. Several months later, my elbow is now 100%. Matt truly tailored a specific program to my needs. He was incredibly insightful in identifying simple things that I was doing on a daily basis that were getting in the way of
Tom in Newburgh, NY – Nov 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?
Matt and his staff are very professional, engaging and conscientious of why you are there. Over the last few years I have required physical therapy for a few injuries. I can honestly say that Harrison PT is top of my list. From the moment you walk in the door and are met by the super accommodating Heather, to the thorough evaluation by Matt and the caring instruction from the PT assistant (Brian) and aides (Alex, Liam, Nick) you are made to feel your health care is of the upmost importance.
Frank V. in Fishkill, NY – Oct 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?
I have been to other facilities in the past for physical therapy and the staff at Harrison is outstanding; totally satisfied with their staff; you are kept working the entire time that you are there; you get the most out of therapy this is the only place that I will ever go again
Hopewell Junction, NY – May 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?
From my first telephone conversation with Heather to set up an appointment, to every one of my visits, I was treated with kindness, great skill, and humor. All of the staff members with whom I worked (Matt Harrison, Liam, Alex, and Brian) were extremely skilled and knowledgeable. They had a great understanding of my lower back issue and treated it effectively in a short period of time. I looked forward to my visits to Harrison Physical Therapy, and I recommend them highly.
Patricia D'Amato in Cold Spring, NY – May 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?
Wonderful experience. Warm atmosphere but professional. Very attentive and friendly. I have been to Harrison PT with previous injuries/surgeries and have always left feeling 100% better than when I arrived. Great staff from the receptionist to the PT's. I would definitely recommend them to all my friends and family.
Francine Clerc in Fishkill, NY – May 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?
I've completed my physical therapy cycle a few weeks ago for a rotator cuff tear and find myself missing it there!! Most would be relieved to be done but considering the professionalism combined with the outstanding sense of humor they all have...well...let's just say I know where I"m returning if I sustain another injury. A top notch experience.
Nancy Stokes in Hyde Park, NY – Apr 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?
I've been to many therapists, and I came to accept mediocrity as OK--if not the norm. After a recent injury on top of a chronic issue, I started a program at Harrison PT targeting problems no one had ever addressed. I now realize I've found consummate therapy. Further, the attitude of the staff is awesome--so important. Expertise, sensitivity, motivation, encouragement, suggestions, warmth, good humor, and sensitivity. Individual attention is one-on-one. Experience it yourself.
Ernest J. Scalpi in Newburgh, NY – Apr 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?
I have used Harrison PT 3 times, once for an arm injury, and just recently for two total knee replacements. I received excellent treatment all three times. Matt is an outstanding Physical Therapist, as are the other therapists in the office; Jared, Brett, and Nicole. The entire staff (including Brian, Alex, Liam, and Heather) are all highly professional and do an excellent job in helping you with your PT, and making you feel comfortable. Everyone at Harrison PT takes a true interest in helping y
Robert N. Melnyk in Hopewell Junction, NY – Feb 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?
In 2007 I was about to have rotator cuff surgery so I went looking for a physical therapist within a15 mile radius of Garrison NY to rehab after my surgery in NYC. After making 5 phone interviews with various physical therapists in the area I felt most confident after speaking with Mathew Harrison of Harrison Physical Therapy. Today January 18th 2017, 10 years later, I completed my 4th surgical rehab with Harrison. Harrison has rehabbed me for 2 rotator cuffs and two-knee surgeries. Each and e
Rodney D in Garrison, NY – Jan 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?
I would highly recommend my family and friends to see Matt Harrison. He is an excellent and very knowledgable Physical Therapist who goes above and beyond for his patient's. He helped me avoid surgery and get back to work after tearing my labrum in my shoulder. I am very grateful for the care I received from the entire staff at Harrison Physical Therapy.
Stephanie A. in Wappingers Falls, NY – Jan 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?
After having rotator cuff surgery, my doctor highly recommended going to Matt Harrison Physical Therapy. I can't express how pleased I am with the exceptional care I received. Matt runs his office in a manner that is very organized and makes sure you get the maximum benefit for your needs. He has hired the most knowledgeable, caring and sensitive therapists and assistants to work with him. THE BEST OF THE BEST!
Judy wyskida in Poughkeepsie,N.Y. – Dec 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?
Highly recommend. The PT's and their assistants are wonderful and fully explain and help with all exercises. I can not say enough about both my experiences with the staff for my knee replacement fecovery. I would recommend them to everybody and would go back again for any medical recovery I may need. No wait time and easy appointment scheduling.
Giovanna in Fishkill, NY – Jun 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?

How was your experience with Matthew Harrison?

Matt Harrison, the founder of Harrison Physical Therapy, is a lifetime resident of the Hudson Valley. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Rhode Island, where he was a four-time New England Track and Field Champion. Matt comple...Read more

• Physical Therapy
  • Assistive Therapy
  • Orthopedic Physical Therapy
  • Sports Physical Therapy

Simmons University (Master of Science in Physical Therapy)