Matthew Harrison, PT

Physical TherapyMaleAge 47

Matthew Harrison

Harrison Physical Therapy, Fishkill, NY

798 Route 9 Ste B Fishkill, NY 12524

Matthew Harrison, PT is a Physical Therapist in Fishkill, NY. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Matthew Harrison to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Physical Therapists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for New York

• Sprain
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Ultrasound

Matthew Harrison accepts

Matthew Harrison accepts the following insurance:

Select
Amerihealth
Blue Access (Select Network)-NY
Blue Priority (Select Network)-NY
Empire (Select Network)-NY POS
National (BlueCard Basic) PPO
National (BlueCard) PPO
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

Matthew Harrison's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Matthew Harrison

Matthew Harrison?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (21)
  • Listened & answered questions (21)
  • Appointment scheduling (20)
    The PT services that I received at Harrison definitely successfully addressed the issue that I had when I first contacted them. I found Billy S very considerate and appreciated the issue that I had. Thanks!
    Jun 28, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?
    A very dedicated and professional team of therapists ... they show genuine interest in your full recovery with sensitivity to your daily post op aches and pains ... their programs not only return you to near full strength and range of motion, but help you build confidence in your ability to return to pain free living.... bravo to Matt and his team!
    JM – May 04, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?
    After two major surgeries (c 4-5 fusion and removal of an internal spinal cord schwannoma (tumor)) I was sent for PT to help strengthen my arms, neck, back, and balance. The entire staff at Harrison PT was excellent to work with. The scheduling and billing process was easy to organize and manage and the PT sessions were excellent in both helping me physically move forward and mentally prepare and move forward with knowledge of all of the new hurdles ahead of me. The sessions helped keep me in a positive mindset and allowed me to make progress in many areas. They also did wonders working through the process with m,y insurance company because these cases proved much more in-depth and requiring many more sessions than typical. The atmosphere they create lets you know you are their utmost concern.
    Apr 02, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?
    From the initial exam, I knew Jared the therapist assigned too me was an excellent choice. He quickly discovered my core muscles were not engaging. This was a real issue, causing my body too overcompensate for it. Jared set me up with exercises too start activating the core. With massage, electric muscle stimulation and continually evolving exercise I got 100% improvement. This is a full hands on practice, you are treated as everyone’s patient. The therapy assistants are excellent always watching and helping when needed no matter the issue, you are never ever “left alone in the corner “. Harrison PT is a total team approach. The entire staff is extremely knowledgeable and very positive, friendly and patient. This is what PT is supposed too be, Well done too an unbelievable group of professionals. Best regards, Paul Spence
    Paul Spence – Jan 12, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?
    My experience with Harrison PT was wonderful. The therapists and therapy assistants are knowledgeable, engaging, encouraging professionals who create a welcoming environment that facilitates optimum recovery. My physical therapist, Matt Harrison, was interested in my goals and provided meaningful feedback throughout my care to support sustained success. I recommend Harrison PT without hesitation.
    Jun 12, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?
    I had been going to Harrison PT prior to the Covid 19 outbreak for a knee injury and was hesitant to continue my treatment. However, I gave it a chance and am glad I did. They adapted to the quickly changing environment and created a comfortable environment. All the staff wear masks and they hand out gloves and masks to the patients. Overall a great experience!
    May 04, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?
    The entire team at Harrison PT is kind, patient, and knowledgeable. My sessions with Matt and his staff were successful in healing my shoulder injury. I highly recommend Harrison Physical Therapy to anyone seeking a warm, caring environment with experts on staff.
    Apr 28, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?
    thanks to the staff from the office right on through to the PT guys the experience was very welcoming and supportive. Biggest thanks to Brett for his informative and common sense approach to my therapy. If you think PT can't help, you're wrong. With the proper guidance and those simple exercises you'll be amazed at your revitalization especially with the great staff at Harrisons.
    Mar 21, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?
    Friendly professional staff. Proficient in providing effective routines and exercises to correct and aid in healing affected body parts. We were successful in healing my shoulder negating possible surgery. I have and will recommend this office to friends and family.
    Nancy in Poughkeepsie – Dec 16, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?
    I came to Harrison PT with a debilitating case of Tennis Elbow. It was effecting everything I did and was just progressively getting worse. A doctor had suggested surgery, but Matt had suggested a regimen of PT and making some appropriate changes in my work and home habits. Several months later, my elbow is now 100%. Matt truly tailored a specific program to my needs. He was incredibly insightful in identifying simple things that I was doing on a daily basis that were getting in the way of
    Tom in Newburgh, NY – Nov 22, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?
    Matt and his staff are very professional, engaging and conscientious of why you are there. Over the last few years I have required physical therapy for a few injuries. I can honestly say that Harrison PT is top of my list. From the moment you walk in the door and are met by the super accommodating Heather, to the thorough evaluation by Matt and the caring instruction from the PT assistant (Brian) and aides (Alex, Liam, Nick) you are made to feel your health care is of the upmost importance.
    Frank V. in Fishkill, NY – Oct 08, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?
    I have been to other facilities in the past for physical therapy and the staff at Harrison is outstanding; totally satisfied with their staff; you are kept working the entire time that you are there; you get the most out of therapy this is the only place that I will ever go again
    Hopewell Junction, NY – May 26, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?
    From my first telephone conversation with Heather to set up an appointment, to every one of my visits, I was treated with kindness, great skill, and humor. All of the staff members with whom I worked (Matt Harrison, Liam, Alex, and Brian) were extremely skilled and knowledgeable. They had a great understanding of my lower back issue and treated it effectively in a short period of time. I looked forward to my visits to Harrison Physical Therapy, and I recommend them highly.
    Patricia D'Amato in Cold Spring, NY – May 23, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?
    Wonderful experience. Warm atmosphere but professional. Very attentive and friendly. I have been to Harrison PT with previous injuries/surgeries and have always left feeling 100% better than when I arrived. Great staff from the receptionist to the PT's. I would definitely recommend them to all my friends and family.
    Francine Clerc in Fishkill, NY – May 21, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?
    I've completed my physical therapy cycle a few weeks ago for a rotator cuff tear and find myself missing it there!! Most would be relieved to be done but considering the professionalism combined with the outstanding sense of humor they all have...well...let's just say I know where I"m returning if I sustain another injury. A top notch experience.
    Nancy Stokes in Hyde Park, NY – Apr 10, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?
    I've been to many therapists, and I came to accept mediocrity as OK--if not the norm. After a recent injury on top of a chronic issue, I started a program at Harrison PT targeting problems no one had ever addressed. I now realize I've found consummate therapy. Further, the attitude of the staff is awesome--so important. Expertise, sensitivity, motivation, encouragement, suggestions, warmth, good humor, and sensitivity. Individual attention is one-on-one. Experience it yourself.
    Ernest J. Scalpi in Newburgh, NY – Apr 08, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?
    I have used Harrison PT 3 times, once for an arm injury, and just recently for two total knee replacements. I received excellent treatment all three times. Matt is an outstanding Physical Therapist, as are the other therapists in the office; Jared, Brett, and Nicole. The entire staff (including Brian, Alex, Liam, and Heather) are all highly professional and do an excellent job in helping you with your PT, and making you feel comfortable. Everyone at Harrison PT takes a true interest in helping y
    Robert N. Melnyk in Hopewell Junction, NY – Feb 04, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?
    In 2007 I was about to have rotator cuff surgery so I went looking for a physical therapist within a15 mile radius of Garrison NY to rehab after my surgery in NYC. After making 5 phone interviews with various physical therapists in the area I felt most confident after speaking with Mathew Harrison of Harrison Physical Therapy. Today January 18th 2017, 10 years later, I completed my 4th surgical rehab with Harrison. Harrison has rehabbed me for 2 rotator cuffs and two-knee surgeries. Each and e
    Rodney D in Garrison, NY – Jan 20, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?
    I would highly recommend my family and friends to see Matt Harrison. He is an excellent and very knowledgable Physical Therapist who goes above and beyond for his patient's. He helped me avoid surgery and get back to work after tearing my labrum in my shoulder. I am very grateful for the care I received from the entire staff at Harrison Physical Therapy.
    Stephanie A. in Wappingers Falls, NY – Jan 19, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?
    After having rotator cuff surgery, my doctor highly recommended going to Matt Harrison Physical Therapy. I can't express how pleased I am with the exceptional care I received. Matt runs his office in a manner that is very organized and makes sure you get the maximum benefit for your needs. He has hired the most knowledgeable, caring and sensitive therapists and assistants to work with him. THE BEST OF THE BEST!
    Judy wyskida in Poughkeepsie,N.Y. – Dec 04, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Harrison, PT?

How was your experience with Matthew Harrison?

Matt Harrison, the founder of Harrison Physical Therapy, is a lifetime resident of the Hudson Valley. He received his undergraduate degree from the University...Read more

• Physical Therapy
    • Assistive Therapy
    • Orthopedic Physical Therapy
    • Sports Physical Therapy

Simmons University (Master of Science in Physical Therapy)