Matthew Fleischman, LMFT

Matthew Fleischman, LMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy  ·
Matthew Fleischman, LMFT is a marriage & family therapist in Irvine, CA. He specializes in marriage & family therapy and counseling.

19742 MacArthur Blvd Ste 100

Irvine, CA 92612

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Magellan Health Services
  • ODS Health Plan

Learn about Matthew Fleischman

This content was provided by Matthew Fleischman "Hi, my name is Matt Fleischman. I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist working in a beautiful office in Newport Beach. It is centrally located in Orange County, just a couple of miles from John Wayne Airport and close to 3 major freeways. There is ample, easy parking and the office is in a safe neighborhood. It is also handicapped accessible, with a private waiting room. The suite has other mental health professionals who specialize in a variety of different areas. I have over 10 years of experience working with children, adolescents, families, and couples with a variety of mental heath diagnoses. I specialize in working with children and teens with: ADHD, Pervasive Developmental Disorders, Depression, School difficulties and Other behavior problems. My specialties also include marital and premarital counseling, issues related to blended families and divorce, foster care issues, parenting, self-esteem, poor social skills, adjustment issues, and anger management. My general approach to treatment is to provide healthy emotional support, understanding, and encouragement to my clients while taking the whole person into account. I try to meet each person where he or she is currently in life and use my therapeutic relationship to forge new pathways for healing. I make it a priority to be upfront and honest with my clients about my observations and primarily use a goal-oriented, collaborative approach to treatment. To me, there is nothing more important than forming a secure and trusting relationship with my clients. On the first visit, new clients (or parents of minor clients) should expect to fill out standard office paperwork, learn about what therapy is and how it can be helpful, and also begin to articulate their needs and expectations for treatment. Generally, initial sessions are typically longer than most other therapy appointments due to the necessary paperwork and information collecting at that time. I am currently taking new clients and have evening and weekend appointments available. You are welcome to call me for a phone consultation, and if it seems like a good fit, we can schedule an appointment to meet in person. I look forward to working with you!"

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Counseling

Matthew Fleischman does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California, Irvine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Providence Community Services
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009

Matthew Fleischman has no awards or honors listed.

Matthew Fleischman has no media or publications listed.

Matthew Fleischman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Matthew Fleischman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Matthew Fleischman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Matthew Fleischman

2.0

Matthew Fleischman?
Matthew Fleischman's Performance
What People Say About Matthew Fleischman, LMFT
Matt was instrumental in destroying my 7 year relationship. My partner became a really angry person after seeing him (a side I hadn’t seen before). Matt would do both couples counseling and individual counseling. After the individual council my partner would come home angry and bitter even if my...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Fleischman, LMFT?
Terrible - if you don't want to work through problems and like having a misconstrued analogies thrown at you, Matt is great - but if you like explaining yourself to an unbiased third party, I would highly recommend you consider a qualified mental health professional with proven abilities to help...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Matthew Fleischman, LMFT?

How was your experience with Matthew Fleischman?