Dr. Matthew Driscoll, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 35

Chiropractic

Dr. Matthew Driscoll, DC is a Chiropractor in Webster, NY and has over 10 years of experience in the healthcare field. He graduated from New York Chiropractic College in 2012. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Matthew Driscoll, DC

Driscoll Chiropractic

2115 Empire Blvd Webster, NY 14580

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New York

• Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Sprain

Dr. Driscoll accepts

Dr. Driscoll accepts the following insurance:

Excellus BlueCross BlueShield

Dr. Driscoll's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Driscoll

Dr. Driscoll

I just started seeing Dr. Driscoll a few months back, and he has helped my back pain tremendously. Dr. Driscoll really takes the time to sit with his patients and grasp a true understanding of where your pain is located and where the problem is coming from. I really enjoy that he explains everything he plans on doing and exactly why he is doing what he is doing. The atmosphere is very comfortable as well. Prior to seeing Dr. Driscoll I was seeing another chiropractor for a little under a year and could never seem to get my back pain under control or barley even alleviate the pain. 10/10 would recommend seeing Dr. Driscoll for his chiropractic skills.
Brenda – Dec 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Driscoll, DC?
Life changing!! I have seen other chiropractors in the past and always felt like I was dealing with a used car salesman. I injured myself last April and went to a chiro who said I would have to see her every week for the rest of my life and took her mask off in the middle of the appointment bc it was uncomfortable. (so then I was!) Needless to say I was put off. I was not healed however! I was unable to sit for longer than 5 min without extreme pain and everyday life was very difficult so I eventually decided to give chiro one more try. I am beyond thankful I found Dr. Driscoll!! He made me feel comfortable, told me his goal was to FIX me and explained exactly how many sessions he thought that would take. I can not say enough good things about my experience. I am now back to my normal routine and even hiked a mountain last week! I was very skeptical about chiropractors in general but now I am a believer and have never felt better! If you are considering seeing someone he is your man!
ShelleyM – Oct 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Driscoll, DC?
Matt Driscoll is very knowledgeable and I can tell he really cares. He really spent a lot of time and research figuring out how to help me so that I wouldn't have to keep coming back and it would get rid of my pain. Great, Great Chiropractor. I would recommend him to anyone!!
Cheryl A Ciaglia – Apr 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Driscoll, DC?
*HONEST REVIEW* I was referred to go see Dr. Driscoll by my girlfriend . At that time I was in so much pain. I was at a point in my life where my pain was affecting how I lived my life. I couldn't move my head side to side without excruciating pain. After even 1 visit I felt like a new man. Dr. Driscoll is a very personable guy and truly cares about all his clients . I have had plenty of experiences with other chiropractors that spent about 10 minutes on me at a time but never felt that relief that I desperately needed. I lost faith in chiropractic practices until I met Dr. Driscoll. My first visit lasted an hour and every other visit lasted around 40 minutes or until you felt better During that time . Dr. Driscoll is top notch and if you are looking to get rid of that horrible pain like I had then I would 100% recommend him to anyone.
Nick Sardisco – Jan 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Driscoll, DC?
I am still amazed at what Dr. Matt did for me. I was in chronic pain that seemed to have no logical origin and was referred by a friend that raved about him. I went for a consult where Dr. Matt clearly and confidently (not arrogantly) explained what he thought he could do and gave me a specific amount of estimated visits (it was much less than I anticipated). Bottom line, I was pain free in the estimated amount of sessions he predicted AND most importantly – I never once experienced that issue again. Not even a twinge. That was 4-5 years ago. I experienced him as compassionate, knowledgeable, creative, very intuitive, determined to help, honest and very much in his integrity. If you've had scary chiropractic experiences, please give him a try. This is a very different experience.
Audrey – Oct 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Driscoll, DC?
I came to Dr. Driscoll about two months ago with an entrapped nerve. The nerve was shutting down my left tricep and left pectoral causing muscle atrophy. Me, at the age of 41, being no stranger to heavy lifting at the gym, the whole new concept of this kind of muscle loss was alarming. Dr. Driscoll had friendly and upfront way of confronting my injury and I am well into recovery. He gave me various stretches and exercises to do at home to combat this injury. He was very easy to reach... and he would text me videos of the stretches to master to ensure they were being done correctly. He also gave me insight into a few bad habits at the gym that were not favorable to my injury, he coached me on some better form which has helped. His primary goal was to make sure I was healing correctly. He was not interested in the "keeping me coming" routine. He was genuinely interested in getting my nerve back to health and myself back to the gym. I couldn't be more thankful.
Lance Howard – Sep 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Driscoll, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr Driscoll for 4 years and cannot recommend him highly enough. He has helped me through several challenging injuries as well as taking great care of my regular chiropractic needs. Dr. Driscoll takes an holistic approach to not only your immediate pain issues but to your overall long term health and well being. He is motivated to get you back to your active lifestyle as quickly and safely as possible, without immediately suggesting medication and surgery, but does not hesitate to contact other providers or recommend seeking assistance from another medical expert if your concern needs closer attention. I am not only being listened to when discussing my concerns, but heard. He pays attention to the details, never rushes you or dismisses your concerns and is willing to keep working with you to resolve the issue, trying different techniques and approaches as well as ensuring you are always comfortable with his methods. He is friendly, professional and very kind.
KimC – Jul 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Driscoll, DC?
Absolutely top notch on every way. I had a recurring issue in my neck for years. Massage and other chiropractors have given temporary relief, but never really solved the problem. Dr Driscoll takes the time to really listen, explore and is determined to find a way to help. The source of my problem was a tiny ligament deep in my neck. After just a few sessions, the issue has been resolved. His method of adjustment work better for me than any others I have tried. His knowledge, his ethics, his energy and commitment to his patients is unsurpassed. Incredible grateful to have found this guy.
May 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Driscoll, DC?
Dr. Driscoll is amazing. So knowledgeable and kind. Always ready to answer questions and helped my son who had a back issue. Go see him. It's worth it.
Mar 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Driscoll, DC?
I found Dr. Driscoll to be a patient listener when relating my symptoms to him. He is anxious to help you become pain-free without drugs. He is easily accessible should you have questions. He takes phone calls should you have issues and follows-up if he is not immediately available. I highly recommend Dr. Driscoll.
Rochester, NY – Mar 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Driscoll, DC?
Dr. Driscoll is skilled at what he does, takes a holistic approach, and delivers care as a partner -- committed to your recovery. You know you don't get that often. So go see him.
Rochester, NY – Dec 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Driscoll, DC?
I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Driscoll after my son recommended him very highly. He has treated my severe neck pain and neck stiffness, which had progressed from minor to extremely painful. He determined that I have degenerative disks in my neck and through 8 or so visits, recommendations for several exercises to practice, (which I do regularly) and a cervical neck collar which I can use at home I have reached greater mobility and little to no pain. I am VERY thankful! Thanks Dr Driscoll!
Vanessa in Penfield, NY – Oct 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Driscoll, DC?
As a runner for years I became used to running through discomfort and minor pain. After a brief discussion with Dr. Driscoll at a local race, I decided to work with him on my hamstring problem. After three visits I couldn't be happier. Not only does my hamstring feel great, but overall I feel so much better. There is no need to run through discomfort; see Dr. Driscoll, he works wonders!
Keith Wilson in Fairport, NY – Oct 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Driscoll, DC?
Dr. Driscoll not only has been able to help with my nagging back/neck pain but through his treatment and exercises, I’ve been able to sleep better as well. Thanks Matty!
Scotty in Rochester , NY – Oct 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Driscoll, DC?
I found Dr. Driscoll very professional, and has excellent knowledge in how to deal with an injury. I was able to be pain free after three treatments-he really does work wonders.
Carolyn in Webster, NY – Oct 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Driscoll, DC?
Dr. Driscoll is one of the best getting you healthy, healed and back in "the game" - whatever that may be. I have had injuries here and there and I do not hesitate to call or text Dr. Driscoll - I have all the confidence in him to get me back moving. He is also very personable and willing to share his knowledge to prevent injury and live a healthy lifestyle.
Kyle in Rochester, NY – Sep 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Driscoll, DC?
My experience with Dr. Driscoll was great. I went to him for a right shoulder impingement. I could barely get my hand above my head without having extreme pain. Prior to seeing Dr. Driscoll, I had been in PT for 5 weeks with no results and gave up. Dr Matt diagnosed and explained very thoroughly what was wrong and required to get me pain free again. In only 3 treatments, I could shoot baskets with my son!! I did 2 more visits with him and continue to be pain free and mobile. Thanks Dr.Matt!!!
Craig in Webster, NY – Sep 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Driscoll, DC?
In only 3 visits, Dr. Matt Driscoll was able to heal my son's neck and back pain. Dr. Driscoll quickly identified the source of his discomfort in his hips. Who knew? At such a rapid development pace in high school, I was relieved to get my son "back on track," ready and even stronger for the hockey season ahead. We learned a lot about body signals and my son feels prepared for lifelong muscle conditioning. Thank you Dr. Driscoll! We highly recommend your expertise to other hockey players, hockey
Debra Drexler in Ontario, NY – Sep 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Driscoll, DC?
After experiencing nerve pain down my right arm, I contacted Matt, who was referred to me by a friend in the "wellness"profession. He quickly diagnoseds the problem and after a series of treatments over a five week period, he helped me to become 90% pain-free. I am confident that with the additional stretches and routines that he has me working on, I will be 100% very soon. I have no hesitation in recommending Matt.
Bob in ROCHESTER, NY – Aug 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Driscoll, DC?
Dr. Driscoll truly has a passion for what he does. After rounds of numerous doctors, PA's, NP's and Physical therapists telling me my running form was basically beyond correction and I would be with pain forever, a friend referred me to Dr. Driscoll. I was skeptical at first because I was not sure what a chiropractor could do for my condition but nonetheless Dr. Driscoll took me in. In about 8 sessions in 4 weeks I was running pain free. I was amazed. Highly recommend paying him a visit!
Elliott – Aug 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Driscoll, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Driscoll?