Dr. Matthew Butler, DPT

Physical TherapyMale

Dr. Butler

Van Pelt & Associates Physical Therapy Services PA

3848 Fau Blvd Ste 105 Boca Raton, FL 33431

Dr. Matthew Butler, DPT is a Physical Therapist in Boca Raton, FL. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Butler to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Physical Therapists in your area

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Butler treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Butler accepts

Dr. Butler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Butler

Based on 1 rating

Dr. Butler
Matthew is an excellent therapist and clinician. I saw him because I was having pain medial to my knee when I was jumping rope. I had been to another therapist who told me that it was due to a patellar tracking problem of the knee. Matthew diagnosed me correctly to have tendonitis of the medial tendon of the quadriceps muscle due to poor form while jumping rope as I was landing on my whole foot instead of the ball of my foot.  He treated it and  taught me proper squatting and jumping mechanics. I got better and within a couple of weeks I was able to go back to jumping rope. A year and a half ago, I had also seen him due to tightness in my hamstring muscle. He advised me to get the proper shoes with adequate support and adjusted my exercise program as I was over training in some areas of my lower body which caused muscle imbalances.This resolved my problem. He is very caring, pleasant and personable. I highly recommend him.
Sep 29, 2019

How was your experience with Dr. Butler?

• Physical Therapy
  • Assistive Therapy
  • Orthopedic Physical Therapy

Does Dr. Matthew Butler, DPT accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Butler accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Matthew Butler, DPT's office located?

Dr. Butler's office is located at 3848 Fau Blvd Ste 105, Boca Raton, FL 33431. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Matthew Butler, DPT offer telehealth services?

Dr. Butler has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Matthew Butler, DPT?

Van Pelt & Associates Physical Therapy Services PA3848 Fau Blvd Ste 105 Boca Raton, FL 33431