Dr. Matt Smith, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 60

Dr. Smith

"Wanted to give Dr. Smith and his practice 5 stars!!! As being a candidate for back surgery I decided to go to Dr. Smith 9 years ago, Dr. Smith has changed my life!!! As being a mason and living a physical life style, I have followed his direction and never looked back!!!!!! No sugery and my Daily streching has kept me going!!! Thanks again Dr. Smith"

Read Review

"Dr. Smith is awesome! After suffering from neck pain, headaches and migraines he was able to pinpoint my issue on the first visit. We immediately started treatment and I felt relief within a week. Dr. Smith is thorough and patient. I highly recommend this practice!"

Read Review

Dr. Smith's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Matt Smith, DC
RecentMost Helpful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matt Smith, DC?
Dr. Matt Smith is a kind, caring and patient doctor. He genuinely cares about your health. I recently threw my back out and he was able to provide relief and get my back healthy in a short amount of time. He explains the treatment and takes as much time as you need. He will provide exercises to complement your treatments. The office staff is friendly and the office itself is calm and the music is soothing. I would highly recommend Dr. Smith to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matt Smith, DC?
I came to Dr. Smith with lower back pain I have dealt with for years. I assumed (incorrectly) there wasn't anything that could be done to alleviate the pain. After a few days of cold packs on my back to drive out the swelling, we began a series of stretches to loosen the muscles and regain flexibility. Once this was achieved, Dr. Smith provided a set of simple stretches to perform daily to maintain my flexibility. This along with a monthly visit keeps me loose and pain free! Thanks Dr. Smith!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matt Smith, DC?
Dr. Smith is a great doctor for treating patients. His level of knowledge and care is amazing. I would recommend him to all my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matt Smith, DC?
I was not able to sit or lie down without extreme pain. In just over a week of working with Dr. Smith, my pain level has dropped dramatically. My days are relatively pain free. I highly recommend Dr. Smith to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matt Smith, DC?
After seeing Dr Smith for lower back pain, just after a few weeks I could sleep at night, do daily activities without having a nagging pain in my back and can pick my two young boys up without any pain! I am grateful for Dr Smith!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matt Smith, DC?
Phenomenal doctor, helped me out tremendously, healed my aches and pains, taught me how to stretch at home to maintain back relief. Would highly recommend him to anybody. Always timely with appointments, very friendly office as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matt Smith, DC?
Very understanding and patient, explains why he does what he's doing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matt Smith, DC?
I had a MRI done on my lower back. Navy Medical called me with let to no explanation of my condition. They only said, "You need physical therapy". I wanted to see a Chiropractor but Tricare doesn't cover it, so I had to pay out of pocket. It was the smartest decision I made do Dr. Smith. Dr. Smith went over my MRI results with me and started treatment right away. I highly recommend him to anyone. Even if you see him once a week, it is worth it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matt Smith, DC?
I came in with lower back pains from weightlifting. I've been seeing Dr. Smith for 3 weeks now and I've definitely noticed a difference with my flexibility and the pain is nearly gone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matt Smith, DC?
My experience at this office has been phenomenal. I came to Matt on a recommendation from my wife. She refers patients to Matt because she hears such great things from her own patients. He takes the time to explain what he wants to do and why. I had chronic back and neck pain for years. After three weeks, all my symptoms disappeared. Never felt better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matt Smith, DC?
Dr. Smith's adjustments allow me to live a physically active life without pain!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matt Smith, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Smith?

Dr. Matt Smith, DC is a chiropractor in Saratoga Springs, NY. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic sports medicine, and more.

• Chiropractic

1986
1980

Dr. Smith accepts

(518) 587-2064

Dr. Smith accepts the following insurance:

Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO