Matt Gullett, MACP

Matt Gullett, MACP

Counseling  ·
Matt Gullett, MACP is a counselor in Tacoma, WA. He specializes in counseling, marriage & family therapy, and more.Read his story

621 Pacific Ave

Tacoma, WA 98402

• First Choice Health
  • Group Health Cooperative
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Matt Gullett

Matt Gullett's bio

This content was provided by Matt Gullett "Qualifications and Experience I obtained a Bachelor of Science in Economics and History from Illinois State University, a Master of Library Science from Indiana University, and a Master's in Counseling Psychology from Seattle School for Theology and Psychology. I worked as a librarian, information technology professional, and technology learning consultant to libraries, technology centers, and schools for over 18 years. I changed paths and began working in mental health, first with an internship at Catholic Community Services Counseling in 2010. After my internship, I was hired as a psychotherapist and business administrator. I have a wide-range of training, education and experience that influence my psycho-therapeutic practice. I've been married for over 28 years, and I've been blessed with three children. My wife and I also have chickens, rabbits, and a dog named Ollie. I have many hobbies and interests, including music, good movies and television series, and reading. I also enjoy working with my hands and tinkering with cars. Spending time outdoors is also something I enjoy, whether playing tennis, camping, or just going for a walk with Ollie. "

This content was provided by Matt Gullett "We live our lives in varying depths of relationship. It is in relationship that we find our greatest sense of well being, and often our most profound vulnerability to pain and confusion. In the therapeutic relationship, we will work at shaping the future through understanding your past and address it in the here-and-now. Through this shaping we will begin to uncover your personal strengths, while exposing the dysfunctional patterns that keep most of us from becoming who we were intended to be. As we meet we will develop new thoughts and strategies together. Our therapy will be a place to learn a new life script and rehearse becoming healthy and whole persons. Regardless if you are an individual, couple or family, we can journey through this process together."

• Counseling
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Psychotherapy
  • Sex Therapy

Matt Gullett does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Illinois State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • Catholic Community Services
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Seattle School Of Theology & Psychology
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Matt Gullett has no awards or honors listed.

Matt Gullett has no media or publications listed.

Matt Gullett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Matt Gullett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Matt Gullett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Matt Gullett to family and friends
1 review

Matt Gullett's Performance

Are you Matt Gullett?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Physical Therapy