Dr. Mathis Kennington, PHD

Dr. Mathis Kennington, PHD

Marriage & Family Therapy  ·
Male
Dr. Mathis Kennington, PHD is a marriage & family therapist in West Lake Hills, TX and has been practicing for 9 years. He specializes in marriage & family therapy and sex therapy.Read his story

4407 Bee Caves Rd Ste 320

West Lake Hills, TX 78746

Learn about Dr. Kennington

Dr. Kennington's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kennington "I specialize in treating couples considering divorce and couples who fight...a lot. The first thing I will do is help you survive again. After that, we'll work on rediscovering the passion and intimacy that makes relationships go the distance. As an experienced clinician, I supervise and train the next generation of couple and family therapists in my role as Clinical Director with the Austin Family Institute, a mental health nonprofit with a 30 year history in the Austin community. I serve on the board of directors for the Texas Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, and I am an adjunct professor in St. Edward's University Master of Arts in Counseling, where I teach the University's only course dedicated to treating couples. "

This content was provided by Dr. Kennington "I help couples create thriving relationships for a vibrant and satisfying life.  Distressed couples  benefit from someone who understands how conflict prevents intimacy.  I help couples overcome conflict by creating change that lasts. Want to learn more? Visit my blog or call 512-329-5540 today.

I work with most couples in distress, but I am at my best with couples who feel like they are at their worst. Usually, this means couples who have been fighting a lot more than usual, couples whose conflict has finally reached a point where both partners have had enough, couples who have slowly drifted apart and are trying to get back to where they started, and couples who want long-term solutions to immediate problems. Not sure what service you need? That's okay, contact me today to discover what service is best for you."

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Sex Therapy

Dr. Kennington does not have any board certifications listed.

• Marriage Break-Up

• Abilene Christian University-Ms Family Therapy
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Virginia Tech
    Other Education | Completed 2012

Dr. Kennington has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kennington has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kennington does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kennington and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kennington's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kennington to family and friends
Dr. Kennington Says:
"

Thanks for leaving feedback. If you'd like me to respond, just shoot me an email. If you have a concern, please give me the chance to address it. If not, I appreciate you taking the time to provide information about your experience with me.

"
Are you Dr. Kennington?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Psychotherapy