Contact provider for availability

Mason Shelton, PT

Physical Therapy ·  Male

Mason Shelton

Mason Shelton, PT is a physical therapist in Mills River, NC. He specializes in physical therapy.

Contact provider for availability

Mason Shelton?
Mason Shelton's Performance
What People Say About Mason Shelton, PT
Recent
Mason works wonders. With his extensive knowledge of biomechanics, he was able to help me with exercises, stretches and understanding that has dramatically affected the way I move. Along with very effective treatments in his office that never felt rushed, for the first time I've been able to experience relief from chronic back pain. Thanks to Mason, I'm armed with resources when I get in a "pinch." There is a dramatic difference in the way my back feels pre and post Mason. He is remarkable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mason Shelton, PT?
Mason is a great physical therapist who is amazingly good at figuring out your physical limitations and finding ways of correcting them. He also researched my rare surgery before I met him the first time, which truly impressed me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mason Shelton, PT?
Let it be known throughout the land that Mason Shelton is one of the best darn tootin physical therapists that has ever worked to help me heal my broken body. Mason labored diligently to assist me in thawing out my frozen shoulder. His magic hands and fingers always found the exact places that were resistant to movement! He worked like a magician softening up the stuck parts. Call Mason today! You won?t be sorry!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mason Shelton, PT?

How was your experience with Mason Shelton?