Marysol Rezanov, LCSW

Clinical Social Work ·  Female · Age 42

Marysol Rezanov

Marysol Rezanov, LCSW is a clinical social worker in Las Vegas, NV. She specializes in clinical social work and social work.

Make an appointment

Marysol Rezanov accepts

Marysol Rezanov accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nevada POS
Federal Employee Program
Cigna Network
Medicaid
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check if Marysol Rezanov treats your condition or procedure

Marysol Rezanov's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Marysol specializes in treatment of neglect, sexual, physical, and emotional abuse, as well victims of crime and domestic violence. She treats children, teenagers and adults. Mental health diagnosis treatment specialties are Post Traumatic Stress Dis...

• Clinical Social Work

Likelihood to recommend Marysol Rezanov

Marysol Rezanov?
Marysol Rezanov's Performance
What People Say About Marysol Rezanov, LCSW
Marysol and Nueva Vida Mental Health’s kind staff have been an integral part of my healing from the childhood trauma and sexual abuse that I have had to deal with on my own for decades. I am able to have real friendships and relationships now without fear and I no longer sabotage myself and others, afraid that someone will hurt me so I better run first. She listens and includes my thoughts/feelings in therapy instead of dictating what I should do. I am so glad I found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marysol Rezanov, LCSW?
I had heard that Marysol and her staff really care about their clients and could handle my duel diagnosis of Bipolar and Borderline Personality Disorder. Marysol has helped me immensely! I am now able to function with ease and I can recognize when I am spiraling and take the steps I learned from her to fix myself. If you are looking for someone who is actually invested in her clients, I would recommend her and her staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marysol Rezanov, LCSW?
Amazed and outraged. As a patient/client of Marysol with a mental disorder, I told her I wanted to bring in a loved one with possible border line personality disorder for therapy. She told me how horrible people with BPD could be and how my loved one would likely ruin my life. Why in the world would I bring my loved one in or continue therapy with her. I wonder what she says about my condition to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marysol Rezanov, LCSW?
My therapy with Marysol is one that is very comfortable and that is very much needed. As with anyone it was hard for me to trust and my guard was always up, but after working with her she made it easy for my guards to come down after showing that she didn't judge and didn't place blame for anything that I had gone through. Marysol is a therapist that truly cares and allows herself to feel however I was feeling. She listens with her ears and heart, and has helped me find me. She is five stars.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marysol Rezanov, LCSW?
She listens to you completely,really shows her cares an huge concerns an can tell when you get side tracked an will help you get back on track talking, sharing an helping you with the issues you are going thru an start to even go thru as I progress I see what I didn't see an she helps me to understand an no judges me at all cuz I judge myself more than enough an am thankful she really cares an shows it big time an she loves Jesus so that's the biggest bonus. Jessica office staff rocks BIG TIME!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marysol Rezanov, LCSW?

How was your experience with Marysol Rezanov?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Marysol Rezanov treats patients.

North Vista Hospital