Mary Wilson, LMHC

Mary Wilson, LMHC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Mary Wilson, LMHC is a counselor in Celebration, FL and has been practicing for 9 years. She graduated from Argosy University Nashville Campus in 2009 and specializes in counseling, marriage & family therapy, and more.Read her story

1420 Celebration Blvd Ste 200

Celebration, FL 34747

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Mary Wilson

Mary Wilson's bio

This content was provided by Mary Wilson "I am a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) through the state of Florida as well as a Licensed Professional Counselor-Mental Health Service Provider (LPC-MHSP) through the state of Tennessee. In addition, I am also a National Certified Counselor (NCC) and a Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) through the National Board of Certified Counselors. On a more personal note, I am a wife of 26 years and the proud mother of two very talented adult children. I am a Christian, and I love the Arts, Music, and Theater. I have been known to appear on the local stages of community theater from time to time as well as helping to direct, costume, make-up, or stage manage. My background and experiences are diverse and offer me a broad knowledge base upon which I can draw to assist my clients with their therapy needs. I enjoy working with individuals from all walks of life and of all ages and find it easy to establish a rapport with most anyone. My clients tell me they find me easy to talk to and a good listener. I think it comes from my sincere desire to help people become empowered to make the changes they wish to make to become healthy, spiritually, emotionally, and mentally. Give me a call and start on your own journey to a New Season in your life."

This content was provided by Mary Wilson "I use an integrated, client centered approach to therapy in a non-judmental, confidential, safe, setting. I enjoy working with clients of all ages and from all types of backgrounds. I understand that choosing me as your therapist means you are placing your trust in me. I don't take that trust lightly. Rest assured, I will give you my best. Call me and allow me help you acheive your goals and possibly begin a New Season in your life."

• Counseling
  • Individual Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Psychotherapy
  • Relationship Counseling

Mary Wilson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services

• Argosy University, Nashville, Tn
    Other Education | Completed 2009
  • Rapid Resolution Trauma Therapy Cetification
    Other Education | Completed 2010

Mary Wilson has no awards or honors listed.

Mary Wilson has no media or publications listed.

Mary Wilson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Mary Wilson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Mary Wilson's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Mary Wilson to family and friends
Are you Mary Wilson?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Individual Counseling