Mary Wilcox-Romero, LMHC

Counseling •  Female

Mary Wilcox-Romero
372 S Plank Rd Ste 7 Newburgh, NY 12550

Mary Wilcox-Romero, LMHC is a counselor in Newburgh, NY. She specializes in counseling.

Mary Wilcox-Romero's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Mary Wilcox-Romero

4.3

Mary Wilcox-Romero?
Mary Wilcox-Romero's Performance
What People Say About Mary Wilcox-Romero, LMHC
My family has been seeing Mary now for almost 3 years. We started seeing her for couples counseling and that morphed over time to full family counseling and individual work with the children in our care. Mary is extremely professional, but also completely human and creates a very friendly and comfortable atmosphere. She is always accommodating to our schedules and makes herself available whenever we need her. It is clear that Mary takes a personal interest in each of her clients' well-being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Wilcox-Romero, LMHC?
Mary Wilcox-Romero, is very professional, compassionate and has such a positive energy about her. She truly knows how to approach sensitive topics with a high level of experience. That experience not only extends to the youth but adults as well. She has been a huge asset in helping my family work through some difficult times. I have highly recommend Mary to others and will continue to do so.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Wilcox-Romero, LMHC?
My 13 year old daughter was seeing a therapist who was empowering her and encouraging her to keep information from me. I went to Mary for advice and was amazed at how she helped me to understand and advocate for myself and my daughter. I ended up switching my daughter to Mary and I cannot believe the difference in her and her self esteem. Mary has worked closely with a psychiatrist to introduce medication to my daughter in a way that I felt comfortable with. I am truly thankful for Mary.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Wilcox-Romero, LMHC?
In Mary I have found a counselor that has had a profound impact on my outlook and perspective. Through this experience learning that everything is already in me that I need to get through this life. ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Wilcox-Romero, LMHC?
My family and I saw Mary during the most sensitive, volatile, and emotional crisis that most families, I pray, would never experience. During her sessions, we ALL learned of other underlying issues that were negatively impacting our family dynamics, and relationships. She helped ALL OF US come to terms with our reality and vigorously fought to bring us to where we needed to be: a happier family enjoying our relationships and building memories, once again. THANK YOU!, MARY!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Wilcox-Romero, LMHC?
My teenage daughter and I have been seeing Mary for about 4 years now. Separately and together at times. She is very professional, trusting and I would highly recommend her to anyone. Mary is a big part of why my daughter is so confident! Her office is inviting, relaxing, calming. You’re treated like a human being, a friend - one of the many amazing things I like about her office. And never do we feel rushed. My daughter and I both love the activities and exercises she does to help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Wilcox-Romero, LMHC?
Mary is like no one I've ever known, yet her communication skills & natural insight are so powerful I feel I've known her 4ever. She has an innate sense of what's going on in my mind, sometimes b4 I do! Her approach starts & ends with compassion & empowerment. She helps 2 recognize what problem(s) are at hand, how they've manifested themselves and the best way 2 tackle it, 2 re-gain control of one's inner & outer selves; lovingly guided 2 where inner & outer happily and peacefully coexist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Wilcox-Romero, LMHC?
Mary is an intelligent counselor who takes a problem solving approach. It is obvious that she is a good listener who continually contemplates how she can better help you. She is realistic and down to earth which is why my children are so comfortable talking with her. I myself truly appreciate her kind but honest responses. I am greatful to have found a counselor who cares and has a positive impact on our lives.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Wilcox-Romero, LMHC?
I have had sessions with Mary off an on for almost 3 years now. I began going when i was struggling emotionally after going back to work when my infant son was 6 months old, & my husband & i were at less than a strong point in our marriage. Mary’s support, empathy, advice, & ability to facilitate communication between my husband & i played a big role in saving our relationship. She also helped empower my in a way I’d forgotten how to do. She has my recommendation 100%!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Wilcox-Romero, LMHC?
I trust Mary with my life. I have been seeing her for over a year, and my mental health and world-outlook have improved tremendously with her counseling. Mary is the most kind, humble, and genuine person you will ever have the privilege to meet, and she is a truly skilled counselor who sincerely cares about all of her patients. She even takes personal time out of her evening to talk with me on the phone now that I am in college. You will not meet a more sincere, understanding counselor than Mary
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Wilcox-Romero, LMHC?

How was your experience with Mary Wilcox-Romero?

• Counseling

Mary Wilcox-Romero accepts

Mary Wilcox-Romero accepts the following insurance:

Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO