Mary Vasquez-Hansen, LCPC

CounselingFemale

Counseling

Mary Vasquez-Hansen, LCPC is a Counselor in Tinley Park, IL. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Mary Vasquez-Hansen, LCPC

Doreen A Zaborac and Associates Inc

17255 Oak Park Ave Tinley Park, IL 60477
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Counselors

Compare Mary Vasquez-Hansen with our nearby Counselors at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago today at (312) 820-0151.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Mary Vasquez-Hansen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Mary Vasquez-Hansen

I have been with Mary for 5 years and have never looked back! She counseled me through countless sessions and has given me a new chance at life. She has guided me through difficult mental health issues as well as grief, loss, and overcoming a toxic background. I could not recommend anyone other than Mary for counseling!
Julia – Jul 28, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Vasquez-Hansen, LCPC?
Mary has been the Only Counselor I feel I can truly be very honest with no judgment on her part. Gives the best suggestions at the most critical times in my life which has improve my overall decisions i make going forward. She is very professional , kind , wise and considerate to every situation i have expressed. Its so refreshing after a session i come out feeling better about myself and the direction my life is going. Im so grateful to have found the Best Family counselor for me and my Family .
Lisa – Dec 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Vasquez-Hansen, LCPC?
Mary has been instrumental in helping my daughter manger her anxiety. We have been coming to Mary for the last year, and my daughter has made huge improvements. Mary is kind, caring, and nurturing. My daughter is comfortable with her and responds really well to her. I could not ask for a better therapist Mary and would recommend her to anyone in need.
Sep 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Vasquez-Hansen, LCPC?
Mary made me feel very comfortable and at ease when I was going through a difficult time! Her experience and wisdom is truly a gift
, – Aug 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Vasquez-Hansen, LCPC?
We have been going to see Mary for the last 14 months. My life and my families lives have been turned around. I am so lucky we found Mary. She has never given up on me and has helped us in so many ways! Do yourself a favor and make an appointment!!!
Sammi – Aug 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Vasquez-Hansen, LCPC?
Mary has been my counselor for a short amount of time and in that time I have made a lot of progress and growth. Mary is very kind, compassionate and really good at what she does. She goes above and beyond for her clients and really makes counseling a comfortable experience.
Aug 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Vasquez-Hansen, LCPC?
I have been seeing Mary for a few years (she was highly recommended to me by a friend), initially as a marriage counselor, but also for personal counseling. I have experienced nothing but compassion, respect, and a dedication to guiding me with my personal mental health growth. I would recommend Mary to anyone needing guidance through any "problem." Her commitment to her clients is 100%!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Vasquez-Hansen, LCPC?
I could not disagree more with the review I just read about Mary Hansen. I have been going to her for many years now, and can honestly say that she has saved my life. She has, on several occasions, gone above and beyond what other counselors have done to make sure I was getting the help I needed. She has also been instrumental in talking to my teenaged child that was going through very rough periods, and is seeing him again as necessary since he is facing the adult world and finds it hard to cope with anxiety and depression. She not only listened and offered real solutions, but she has gone out of her way to make herself available when it seemed like there was not a lot of hope. I would highly recommend Mary - I know that we will have her as part of our lives for as long as we can.
Beth Z. – Aug 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Vasquez-Hansen, LCPC?
Mary is one of the most knowledgeable, kind and thoughtful people I have ever met. She listened to me and helped me through one of the worst times of my life. She not only supported me but gave me the tools to be able to help myself. I’m so grateful to have had her as my Counselor. I appreciate her thoughts, plan and encouragement. I would recommend her to everyone. She is professional and an awesome person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Vasquez-Hansen, LCPC?
Mary is the absolute best therapist i have ever been to. I had issues with a therapist before, then i met mary and she instantly provided a caring and respectful environment for the both of us. She has helped me through the toughest battles and continues to be a shoulder i’ve always needed. The one star review should not be even taken into consideration. My whole family respects and adores her. She has provided a safe environment with the best advice whether it’s everyday problems or extreme issues. She listens extremely well and puts no pressure to open up at all unless it’s needed. She has the best energy and it feels like she understands what i go through. i would most definitely recommend Mary to anyone and everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Vasquez-Hansen, LCPC?
Don’t waste your time. I was referred to the Sykes Group and got Mary. All I was seeking was someone to talk to and get some life advice...this woman does not listen. She constantly interrupted me and made me repeat myself. Her reactions to my “problems” were sarcastic, rude, and lacked any sort of empathy. Her attitude was like “Why are you even here? You’re fine.” People don’t just fork over money for counseling for fun. I gave her a few chances but decided to discontinue our sessions since I felt worse after meeting with her. If you’re looking for support, empathy, kindness, and no judgement, see anyone else but Mary Vasquez Hansen. Or just talk to a wall.
Jun 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Vasquez-Hansen, LCPC?

How was your experience with Mary Vasquez-Hansen?

• Counseling