Mary Strueber, LCPC

CounselingFemale

Mary Strueber
10 Pride Ln Arnold, MD 21012

Mary Strueber, LCPC is a Counselor in Arnold, MD. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Mary Strueber to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Connect live with a provider virtually who can address a variety of symptoms, conditions, and care needs.

Find a Provider

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Mary Strueber treats your condition or procedure

• Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Persistent Anxiety
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services

Mary Strueber accepts

Mary Strueber's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Mary Strueber

Mary Strueber

I am a 58-year-old man; I suffered the loss of my life partner when he died in a horrific manner. I suffered paralyzing complicated grief, loss, guilt, depression, anxiety, panic and severe spiritual damage. I was fully and completely broken. I was so debilitated that I lost everything, my job, my house was repossessed, I lost friends even my family and I was physically ill. Then a friend found Mary and took me to her. Mary Strueber LCPC literally and honestly saved my life. Mary took the time to understand exactly where I was and most importantly she knew how to get me out of it. She carefully and skillfully took me through an amazing healing process one step at a time. As I improved more and more healing took place under her expert, professional, and compassionate care. I have Mary Strueber to thank for my recovery; I‘m living to my fullest again. If you are thinking of seeing Mary or sending a loved one, do it, I give her my highest possible recommendation and gratitude.
Timothy – Jan 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Strueber, LCPC?
I worked with Mary for one year due to severe situational anxiety that felt like it developed "out of the blue." I had debilitating physical symptoms, and was extremely concerned about the potential effect on my life. Mary employed techniques, such as EMDR, that changed my body's reaction to specific triggers. She is a consummate professional, and more importantly, she knows what she is doing. Her methods are informed by neuroscience, and she provides resources to patients to help them understand what is happening to their bodies, and why her techniques work.
Nov 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Strueber, LCPC?
After many years of cognitive therapy and medication for anxiety/panic, I decided to try EMDR with Mary as I was desperate to get things under control but felt I was out of options. My anxiety had developed into phobias about flying or crossing bridges to the point I was unable to travel outside of my immediate area. Mary is compassionate, caring and takes a genuine interest in learning about you. She works at your pace and really takes the time to explore and dive into issues. As a result of our work together, I am now able to travel - fly, drive over bridges, with no issues. I was even able to conquer my biggest fear - driving over the Bay Bridge - without a thought. Even will all my progress, I never thought I would be able to cross that bridge, as I couldn't even get across as a passenger. This is the kind of change this therapy can bring with a skilled therapist like Mary. I have my life back!
Nov 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Strueber, LCPC?
I had never before been to a therapist who could help me the way that Mary did to look so directly at my life and to see where the angst was, where the loss was and start me on a journey back to health with a true appreciation for who I was and who I was going to be. When I finished my time working with Mary I had become stronger, wiser and not just unafraid of the future but excited about it. ? This is one great therapist!
Annapolis, MD – Jan 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Strueber, LCPC?

How was your experience with Mary Strueber?
Provider explaining information to patient

• Counseling