Mary Riccelli, APRN

Mary Riccelli
Telehealth services available

Meliora Direct Health

8400 E Crescent Pkwy Fl 6 Greenwood Village, CO 80111

Mary Riccelli, APRN is a Psychiatry Specialist in Greenwood Village, CO and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University Of Rochester, School Of Nursing Phdc medical school in 2005. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Mary Riccelli to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Offers Telehealth

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Mary Riccelli's experience treating your condition or procedure

Mary Riccelli's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Asperger Syndrome
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Genetic Testing
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Disorder
  • Polysubstance Dependence
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Schizophrenia
  • Substance Abuse

Mary Riccelli accepts

Mary Riccelli accepts the following insurance:

Whole Health Colorado Front Range
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Choice Care HMO
Choice PPO
Tricare
We do not accept health insurance

Mary Riccelli's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Mary Riccelli

3.1

Mary Riccelli?
  • Office environment (19)
  • Explained conditions well (18)
  • Listened & answered questions (17)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (11)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (10)
  • Office environment (6)
We have been going to Mary since before she broke away from Compass Health and started with Meliora Health. Shortly after branching off to Meliora, she began missing multiple phone appointments, sending prescriptions to the wrong pharmacy (you can't call a script into one pharmacy then call it into another without canceling the first one. It was a lot of phone calls that SHE should have made but we had to fix), constant requests to provide information for my son's 504 for school (I gave her weeks and up until the day before i was still asking for the paperwork), consistently having to send her test results over and over that she claims she didn't have, and chasing her down to get blood results that she ordered and claimed she never received. After all this she wanted to double her rate with us. We have had a conference call with her about what to do moving forward. She has ignored email after email, call after call and text after text ever since. I do not recommend Mary Riccelli.
Oct 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Riccelli, APRN?
Mary's approach in merging genetics/ body chemistry and understanding her patients symptoms is second only to her care and commitment to her patients. Through her care and knowledge she has provided me with a sustainable and hopeful future. She has unknowingly saved my marriage and for that I am eternally grateful.
Mike in CO – Jun 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Riccelli, APRN?
I met Mary nearly two years ago now, she was one of the few psychiatry practitioners I found employing scientific, genetics based testing to medication management. I can't speak highly enough to how much I appreciate Mary's experience, objective/scientific based approach and acceleration to my treatment while I was under her care. Thank you so much Mary! Highly recommend Mary as a psychiatry service provider!
Daniel G. in Colorado Springs, CO – Oct 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Riccelli, APRN?
We found the Genomind test and Mary very helpful in treating my daughter with the least amount of medication that is fully effective.
Centennial, CO – Dec 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Riccelli, APRN?
Unfortunately Mary relies solely on the Genomind genetics test to prescribe. After months of watching our daughter get progressively worse, we asked Mary to consider changing her Rx. She refused, despite the evidence the medicine was not working and made her worse. Mary told us this had do be the right Rx. When our daughter saw an actual psychiatrist and changed her medication, we saw a drastic improvement. Makes you wonder about Mary's relationship with Genomind.
Denver, CO – Dec 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Riccelli, APRN?
Mary herself is nice, but, her staff is abusive (office manager) and they are really cruel to patients. My biggest complaint about Mary is that she allows her non-clinical staff (office manager) evaluate patients and then takes their recommendation 2nd hand. I deserve to be seen by a clinician and I feel abused and mistreated by her office manager. She was loud, accusatory and left me a pathetic heap of tears. Mary Riccelli is very irresponsible with her patient care.
Englewood – Dec 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Riccelli, APRN?
She did my genetics test, corrected and reduced the number of meds I was taking. Overall, I would rate 100% satisfied.
Castle Pines, Colorado – Nov 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Riccelli, APRN?
First time- she explained my test results to me well, answered questions, and prescribed an appropriate treatment. New year- my Rx is now ridiculously expensive (deductible reset). I requested to change to a tablet form of the SAME medication at the SAME doseage ($90 cheaper). The nurse could not understand taking 2 pills throughout the day instead of one extended release. Mary rewrite the Rx without an appointment ($90). The office lady screamed at me that I was not getting a new Rx. Absurd.
Jan 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Riccelli, APRN?
I was a patient of Mary's for a long time......she is an excellent therapist....she had a repore with my dad who is a physician.........my dad.has Alzheimer's........tried to get in to ser Mary in a crisis situation......nope...well they don't take Medicaid......is this about $80 or someone in need of help? my.Dad.helped.poor people and gave them medication samples when they were in need......medicine and the mental.health.industry is very FLAWED.......
April g in centennial co – Dec 22, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Riccelli, APRN?

How was your experience with Mary Riccelli?

I believe in using science to understand symptoms, and treatments. Genetic testing for personalized medicine and overall wellness helps reduce the...Read more

Mary Riccelli is a nurse practitioner specializing in psychiatry and practices in Greenwood Village, CO. She graduated from the University of Rochester,...Read more

• Psychiatry
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

2005